OFFICE OF THE DG PRISONS/ ADDL. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE (TAP) &
CHAIRMAN CENTRAL RECRUITMENT BOARD, MEGHALAYA SHILLONG.
I.Application in the prescribed PRINTED Application FORM which will be ready at the eleven district SP offices/Police Reserve are invited from candidates both male and female who are permanent residents of Meghalaya to fill up expected 33 vacancies in the Armed Branch Sub-Inspector of Police (ABSI) for the Special Forces-10 (SF-10)
Vacancy Detail :
1.Name of post : Armed Branch Sub-Inspector of Police (SF-10)
Total no.of vacancy : 33 ( both male & female )
scale of pay of : Rs.14100-350-16550-EB-460-620-27510
( As admissible under the Rules from time to time plus other allowances and other special allowances )
(1) Candidates shall have to appear for Physical Tests, Written Examination and Interview on the date and place indicated in the Photo Admit Card at their own expenses.
(2) Only one Photo Admit Card will be issued against one application accepted after scrutiny.
(3)The following information in the Application Form must be given in full and in Block letters. Abbreviations not allowed
c.ADDRESS (including District, P.O. , P.S and Pin Code No.).
(4) DETAILED MEDICAL TESTS WILL BE CONDUCTED FOR THOSE SELECTED BEFORE THEY ARE APPOINTED.
(9) On completion of Basic Training, they will be posted to any unit of Meghalaya Police anywhere in the state.
( 0) CANVASSING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY WILL DISQUALIFY A CANDIDATE AND ANY CANDIDATE FOUND OFFERING BRIBE TO ANYONE INVOLVED IN THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS OR IN A POSITION OF AUTHORITY SHALL BE DISQUALIFIED AND/OR BE PROSECUTED.
How To Apply :
The printed duly filled in application form should be submitted to the concerned address mentioned below along with attested copies of the following:
1. 4 (four) recent passport size photographs.
S.T./ S,C. Certificate — for S.T./ S.C. candidates of Meghalaya.
3.Age certificate as per I-ISLC/SSLC CertiticatesIAdmit Cards or their equivalent certificate testifying the date of birthiage.
4.Educational Qualification certificates.
5.Additional qualification. if any.
THE LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION IS 30 APRIL,2016
AT POLICE TRAINING SCHOOL,
GOLFLINKS, SHILLONG OR
IN THE ELEVEN DISTRICT
SP OFFICES/POLICE RESERVES.
click above to download
the employment notification