Advt. No.: DIV-REC-NE/BL/83/2016
MAZAGON DOCK SHIPBUILDERS LIMITED
(A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA UNDERTAKING)
Vacancy Notification for filling up backlog vacancies in Technical Staff and Skilled /Semi Skilled Grade Industrial Operatives & Security Sepoys from SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) in various trades for appointment on Contract Basis for a maximum period of two years.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited invites applications from eligible candidates in the category of SC, ST, OBC (Non creamy Layer) for the posts of Technical Staff and operatives in various trades in Skilled & Semi-skilled for appointment on Contract Basis for maximum period of two years.
1.Name of the post- Structural Fabricator
No of post- 13
Pay Scale- Rs.7500/- (Per Month)
2.Name of the post- Rigger
No of post- 28
Pay Scale- Rs.7500/- (Per Month)
3.Name of the post- Others
No of post- 39
For Structural Fabricator: Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Govt. and must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India.
For Rigger: Passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of Rigger.
- The applicant must ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment or even after the appointment on contract basis that he/she has furnished incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact, his/her candidature will stand cancelled and his/her services are liable to be terminated without compensation.
- The candidates selected for appointment are required to work in different shifts on all working days and places as identified by the Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for Written Test.
- Contract appointment for maximum period of 2 years of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit by the Chief Medical Officer of the Company as per required standard of health & fitness as per prescribed rules.
- The decision of the Company in all matters regarding the eligibility criteria, Trade Test, Selection procedures would be final and binding on all the candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited in this regard.
- The contract appointees shall have no right to get absorbed in the Company at the end of their contract, this being the essential condition of this contractual appointment.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for appointment.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or modify this advertisement at any stage.
- In case of any dispute, jurisdiction shall be court at Mumbai.
- Camera / Mobile with camera is not permitted inside the company premises.
- Candidates are requested to refer MDL website for further corrigendum (if any) to the advertisement.
How to Apply for MDL Vacancy: Interested & Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with MDL’s Challan copy & all enclosures send by courier or by post to DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block- 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010 on or before 28.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 28.09.2016
click above to download
the employment notification