Deputy General Manager ,Deputy General Manager (Materials),Assistant Manager (Geo Tech./ Engg. Geo.),Assistant Manager (Finance), Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited , Nagpur Mar 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications from Indian Citizens are invited for following posts in MECL :
Deputy General Manager (P&A) : 01 post
Deputy General Manager (Materials) : 01 post
Senior Manager (P&A) : 01 post
Senior Manager (Finance) : 01 posttamilnadu govt employment
Manager (Finance) : 02 posts
Manager (Legal Services) : 01 post
Assistant Manager (Finance) : 02 posts
Assistant Manager (Minerology) : 01 post
Assistant Manager (Geo Tech./ Engg. Geo.) : 01 post
Accounts Officer : 04 posts
Legal Officer : 02 posts
Officer Trainee (HR) : 04 posts
Foreman (Drilling) : 02 posts
Technician (Drilling) : 02 posts
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send to the General Manager (P&A), Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Bhawan, Seminary Hills, Nagpur – 440006, Maharashtra
1. In the Iron ore sector, MECL has proved 2617 million tonnes of reserves with 49,508 m of drilling and 7062 m of exploratory mining and associated geological work and laboratory studies. The clientele include M/s. SAIL,
2. MECL has carried out Bauxite exploration during the last three decades in 31 deposits (40 Blocks) with 1,78,038 m of drilling and 12,121 m of mining and associated geological studies in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Kerala, Chattisgargh and Jharkhand.
3. MECL has established 612 million tonnes of copper ore in 61 blocks which are located in the states of Jharkhand, Karnataka, M.P, Maharashtra, Orissa,
4. MECL has carried out exploration in 29 projects involving 112285 m of drilling, 16025 m of mining and 176 million tonnes of reserves were
5. MECL has explored 42 blocks/ deposits of Gold in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Jharkhand and Kerala states & proved 45.35 million tonnes of reserves through 136350 m of drilling & 27951 m of mining and associated geological work.
6. MECL has carried out coal exploration in over 879 blocks in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Meghalya, Nagaland, Orissa,
7. The exploration carried out by MECL in the states of Gujarat, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu has established 36,933 million tonnes
8. MECL has emerged as the leading agency in slim hole drilling for CBM and is currently planning to provide services for production well drilling for CBM.
Tentative Last Date:31-03-2013
About the organization:
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) was established as an autonomous Public Sector Company in October 1972, under the administrative control of Ministry of Mines, Government of India for systematic exploration of minerals, to bridge the gap between the initial discovery of a prospect and its eventual exploitation. MECL has the Mission “to provide high quality, cost effective and time bound geo-scientific services for exploration and exploitation of minerals”. MECL has completed over 1254 projects/reports and established 147185 Million Tonnes of ores/ mineral reserves of minerals like Coal, Lignite, Bauxite, Copper, Gold, Lead-Zinc, Iron Ore, Limestone, Manganese, Magnesite, Chromite, Fluorspar and several other Industrial Minerals since inception ( As on 31th Dec, 2012). It has also carried out exploration for Coal Bed Methane. It has recently diversified in to mining and beneficiation of minerals, Production well drilling for CBM and sampling & analysis of coal stocks.
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL)
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Bhawan, Seminary Hills, Nagpur – 440006, Maharashtra
Click above to download
the vacancy details