Manager ,Deputy Manager (Naval Arch.),Senior Manager ,Manager (Administration),, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Goa Shipyard Limited, Panaji May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Goa Shipyard Limited, a Public Sector Company under the Ministry of Defense, is presently engaged in the activities of designing and building special purpose modern sophisticated ships for the Navy , Coast Guard, Commercial and Export segment. The Company is looking for the following personnel.
Name of the post : Manager / Deputy Manager (Naval Arch.) : 01
Qualification : B.E. / B. Tech. (Naval Architecture) from a recognized University / institute
Experience : minimum 7/4 years of post qualification experience in the area of design/production/ repair in the shipbuilding/ship design industry / medium / large shipbuilding yard. Experience in Design/Quality Control/cost estimation/ Production is preferable. Knowledge on TRIBON, AUTO-CAD, PRIMAVERA, BAAN-ERP, MS-Project, and ANSYS would be an added advantage. Also experience in handling Government correspondences, project reporting, analyzing data, and preparation of budgets is desirable. Persons in the rank of Lt. Commander and Lieutenant Equivalent in Coast Guard/Indian Navy and meeting the above requirements may be considered.
Scale Pay : 24900-3%-50500 (E-3) 20600-3%-46500 ( E-2)
Age Limit : 36 years as on 31/05/2012
Name of the post : Senior Manager /Manager (Administration) : 01
Essential Qualification : Graduate in any discipline with 02 years full time M.B.A. in HR/General Administration with Certificate Course in Fire Fighting / Safety & Security / Disaster management.
Desirable Qualification : Certificate course in Crisis Management / Event Management / Logistic Management / Diploma in Fire Fighting from Fire Institute of Engineering.
Other Requirements : Working knowledge of Hindi, Regional Languages. Conversant with utility of ERP – Admin. Modules and exposure of working in IT enabled environment.
Experience : 10 years for SM and 07 years for the post of Manager. The incumbent should possess post qualification relevant experience in managing Administration functions specifically in Security, Housekeeping, Administration, Fire Fighting, risk / disaster management, Transport / Logistics administration etc. Ex. Defence personnel having worked as Major in Indian Army or equivalent rank in Air force or Navy may also apply.
Scale Pay : 29100-3%-54500 (E-4) 24900-3%-50500 (E-3)
Age Limit : 36/ 39 years as on 31/05/2012
How To Apply :Interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility criteria may send in their application in the Prescribed Format giving complete details along with attested copies of all the relevant Certificates with a recent passport size photograph pasted on the top right corner of the application by super scribing the post applied on the envelope as well as on the application to:THE CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (PERS. & ADMN.),DR. B. R. AMBEDKAR BHAVAN,GOA SHIPYARD LIMITED,VADDEM, VASCO-DA-GAMA,GOA – 403 802.
1. This website is designed and maintained by Goa Shipyard Ltd. though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
2. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India. The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other organizations.
3. Goa Shipyard Ltd. is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the Goa Shipyard Ltd. website’s site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
4. I hereby declare that the above statements are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event, the information is found to be false or incorrect, my candidature/appointment may be considered terminated without any notice.
5. Benefits for posts such as DA, HRA and other allowances as applicable to the grade as per rules. Candidates having more experience in the relevant field and otherwise fulfilling the eligibility criteria may be considered for age relaxation at the discretion of the Management.
6. Candidates applying for posts must possess minimum 02 years experience in the immediate lower grade i.e. the applicant applying for the post of Senior Manager should have 02 years
7. Candidates working in Govt. /Quasi Government/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate”
8. Outstation candidates called for the interview for post shall be reimbursed To and Fro II Tier AC rail fare by shortest route for interview only on production of proof of journey as per rules of the Company.The Govt. directives on reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/Ex-servicemen will be strictly followed.
9. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.Applications from candidates not applying in the prescribed format of application shall be liable for rejection.Age & experience of the candidates may be relaxed, by CMD, for deserving cases depending on the requirement of the organization.Applications received after the last date shall not be considered.
Tentative Last Date:11-06-2012
About the organization :
Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) established in 1957, is a leading ISO 9001-2008 certified shipyard on the West Coast of India, functioning under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India.GSL is strategically located on the banks of river Zuari in Goa, a major international tourist destination well connected by its international airport and major port enroute all important shipping lines.Beginning as a small barge building yard, GSL has garnered reputation as one of the most sophisticated ship builders in the Country. For over four decades, GSL has designed, built and commissioned a wide range of sophisticated vessels for varied applications in the defence and commercial sectors with special expertise in building modern patrol vessels of Steel and Aluminium hull structure.To design and build sophisticated ships for Navy and Coast Guard organisations with the aim of achieving self-sufficiency in this vital technology.To build commercial vessels like Offshore Supply Vessels, Oceanographic & Coastal Research Vessels,
Goa Shipyard Limited
GOA – 403 802.
Click above to download
the vacancy details