Assistant General Manager (Legal),Assistant General Manager (e-Commerce),Sr. Manager (e-Commerce),Junior Manager (Legal) & Junior Manager (Systems – Web Programmer), Jobs & Vacancy in Management at MSTC Ltd., Kolkata Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
MSTC is a Trading Organisation in the Public Sector engaged in both International and Domestic Trading in industrial bulk raw material, requires following :
Assistant General Manager (Legal) : 01 post
Assistant General Manager (e-Commerce) : 01 post
Sr. Manager (e-Commerce) : 01 post
Manager(e-Commerce) OR Dy. Manager (e-Commerce) : 01 post (OBC)karnataka government jobs
Junior Manager (Legal) : 01 post (SC)
Junior Manager (Systems- Data Base Administrator) : 01 post
Junior Manager (Systems – Web Programmer) : 02 posts
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply on plain paper (neatly typed), giving detailed information along with one recent passport size photograph specifying Name, Permanent & Current Residential address, contact nos., email id, Parent/ Spouse’s name, Date of birth, Sex, Marital status, Category (SC/ST/OBC/GENL), Whether PH (if so, mention type), Educational/ Professional qualification, Experience, contact details of two reference etc. Supporting documents should be enclosed for date of birth, caste & qualification. Persons working in Govt / PSU should apply through proper channel. Completed application in all respects should reach “The Asst. General Manager (P&A), MSTC Ltd., 225C, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata 700020″
1. In addition to the above, benefits like Performance Related Pay, medical reimbursement PF, gratuity, leave encashment, etc. are also payable. All Posts are identified
2. Selection for the posts at sl nos. 1-5 shall be based on interview only and for posts at 6 & 7 through written test (1 hour duration) and interview. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India.
3. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of the application. Application completed in all respects must
4. Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Government Departments/Public Sector Organizations/ Local Bodies must send their application through proper channel
5. MSTC Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I PSU under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India.
6. The second portfolio provides a virtual marketplace for domestic sellers and buyers to do business in metal scrap (ferrous/non-ferrous), surplus stores, machineries,
7. MSTC, a Government of India Company is engaged in domestic and international trading activity for over 30 years. It was the canalising agency for import in India
8. The Company has two main operational divisions: This Division largely undertook import and export of Carbon Steel Melting Scrap and now enlarging its import activity
9. MSTC disposes old/used/waste/scrap materials on behalf of its Principals on the basis of the bilateral agreement. The principals are PSUs, Govt. Depts. and also some private sectors.
10. First tender schedule is fixed and then it is advertised in the newspapers and also hoist
11. Auction catalogue is prepared incorporating rules, terms & conditions of Auction sale. The same is available free of cost. Entry permits are issued. Entry fee is refundable.
12. It is a pre-requirement that for participation in E-auction, customer has to register with our E-auction portal online. After online registration, the customer
13. This group is headed by Sri K K Mookherjee, GM. He is responsible for developing the export business, sale of material from Steel Plants, export of Iron Ore, other items etc.
14. This group is headed by Shri A K Dastidar, GM (Mktg). He is responsible for sustaining and developing marketing business related to scrap and all steel items and also responsible for drawing up and implementation
15. This Secretariat helps CMD in overall co-ordination of the activities of the various Departments/Regions and Branches. There is one Staff Officer to CMD besides Secretarial Staff.
16. Central Accounts– responsible for all the financial and accounting work such as maintenance of Books of Accounts, Cash, Bank Accounts, preparation of Annual Account Statement and management of fund flow/cash flow.
17. Administration Department – responsible for arrangement and maintenance of office accommodation, office equipment, security, supply of stores, stationery items, vehicles, guest house etc. There is one AGM and one Sr. Manager in the Section.
18. This department is headed by Dr. K N Pandey, CVO who is appointed in the company on deputation from IOFS. He is assisted by ACVO. The charge of this department is also held by Dr. K N Pandey, CVO.
Tentative Last Date:02-04-2012
About the organization :
MSTC Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I PSU under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. The company was set up in 9th September 1964 to act as a regulating authority for export of ferrous scrap with an investment of Rs 6 lakh. Government of India, Members ofSteel Arc Furnace Association and members of ISSAI had made with the investment. MSTC became a subsidiary of SAIL in 1974. In 1982, it got delinked from SAIL and became an independent company under Ministry of Steel. It was a canalizing agency for import of ferrous scrap till 1992. As on date,MSTC has two major portfolios of business. One is Known as the Marketing Division which looks after the procurement of industrial raw materials in bulk for its Principals.The sourcing is done either from foreign manufacturers / traders or from domestic producers. The items that are procured include HMS, HR Coil, Billets, Wire Rods, LAM Coke, Coking coal, Naphtha etc which are mainly consumed by the steel industry in the country. The second portfolio provides a virtual marketplace for domestic sellers and buyers to do business in metal scrap (ferrous/non-ferrous), surplus stores, machineries, obsolete spares, vehicles, Plants etc.
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Click above to download
the vacancy details