Dy. Production Manager, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Hindustan Insecticides Limited , Bathinda Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Hindustan Insecticides Limited , A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Chemical & Fertilizers, manufactures DDT and Technical Grade pesticides is an ISO 9001:2008, EMS & OHSAS certified company, invites applications from the Indian national for the following post to be filled for its Bathinda Unit;
Name of Post : Dy. Production Manager: One
Pay Scale under IDA pattern : 13000-350-18250
Total emolument on initial pay (Basic+DP+DA) : 41847/-
Qualification and Experience required :
Degree in Chemical Engineering or a Post Graduate degree in Chemistry from a recognized University / Institution with 05 years experience in a responsible technical position in a chemical factory out of which about 02 years experience should have been in a supervisory position in operation of a chemical plant .
Age : Not more than 40 years (as on 01/06/2012)
Fee : Demand Draft of Rs. 500/-(SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted) in favor of Hindustan Insecticides Limited payable at Bathinda.
How to Apply : Application format can be downloaded from the HIL website.The application and required documents should reach to theDy. Personnel Manager,Hindustan Insecticides Limited,A-4, Industrial Growth Centre Mansa Road,(Punjab)-151001
1. Only such candidates would be eligible for the Post at Sr.5 and 6 for reservation in the service /post who suffers from not less than 40% of disability & a candidate who wants to avail benefit of reservation would have to submit
2. For the post at Sr. No. 4, Candidates availing benefits under reserved category have to submit Latest Caste Certificate and candidates availing OBC Benefits have to submit Latest Non –Creamy Layer certificate as applicable for appointment to posts under Govt. of India.
3. For the post at Sr. No 1, Ex-servicemen candidates should enclosed relevant certificates in the prescribed proforma issued by Competent Authority.
4. Security Officer will be appointed on contractual basis for a period of 3 years. During that periodhe will be paid a consolidated Salary of Rs.31,000/- per month with annual increment of 3% of the consolidated pay plus other benefits
5. For post at Sr.no.2 i.e. Medical Officer will be appointed for a period of 3years on the consolidated remuneration of Rs.25,000/- per month, CPF@12%, 12 days Casual Leave per year& subsidized canteen facilities.
6. Management reserves the right to relax age, qualification and experience as also to consider related qualification & experience in case of deserving exceptionally
7. Candidates employed in Govt. Dept./ PSU’s etc. may forward their application through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Interview.
8. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may submit their application in the prescribed format given below, affixing recent passport size photograph along with self attested photocopies of testimonials (Proof of Age, Educational Qualification,
9. Name of the Post applied for must be clearly super scribed /written on the top of the envelope in Capital Letters.
10. Applications without supporting documents/ incomplete information/ not fulfilling the prescribed criteria are liable to be rejected.
Tentative Last Date :
Within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. (Employment News (2-8 June 2012)
About the organization:
HIL, a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Deptt. of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India, was incorporated in March, 1954 for supplying DDT for National Malaria Eradication Program launched by the Govt. of India. Subsequently, the company diversified into agro pesticides to meet the requirements of agriculture sector and has grown manifold with a turnover of Rs. 2006.00 million rupees in 2006-07. Company has also entered into the field of safe and eco-friendly botanical and bio-pesticides for public health and plant protection. The product range includes Insecticides, Herbicides, Wee decides, Fungicides etc. It has a pest control division catering to industry houses and offices. With the renewed focus on DDT, as a cost effective and efficient tool to fight Malaria, the company has ventured into export of DDT 75% WDP mainly to African countries. With US re-starting aid for procurement of DDT and WHO strongly endorsing usage of DDT for indoor spraying, the company sees a great scope in emerging as the main DDT supplier to the world as HIL is the world’s largest DDT producer.
Hindustan Insecticides Limited
A-4, Industrial Growth Centre Mansa Road,
Click above to download
the vacancy details