Director, Protein Technology Core,Technology Manager – Biomolecular/Glycome Characterization,Technology Manager,Executive Associate,, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Centre For Cellular And Molecular Platforms, Bangalore Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Centre For Cellular And Molecular Platforms
1.Name of the post : Director, Protein Technology Core Facility: one post
Qualification : PhD (Lifesciences) + 5-7 years of Postdoctoral Experience,
2.Name of the post : Technology Manager – Biomolecular/Glycome Characterization : one post
Qualification : PhD (Chemistry/lifescience) + 3-5 years of Postdoctoral Experience in Mass Spec related work, with emphasis on glycan analysis.
3.Name of the post : Technology Manager- Small molecules/Metabolite Characterizationt : one post
Qualification : PhD (Chemistry/Lifescience) + 3-5 years of Postdoctoral Experience in Mass Spec related workQualification :
4.Name of the post : Executive Associate (Purchase, Accounts and Administration) : one post
Pay Band 2 : 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs 4200 and other allowances.
Qualification : Graduates (Preferably B.Com) with 55% of marks and knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications. Minimum Five (5) years of experience in Purchase/Accounts/Administrative in a reputed organisation. Experience in working in an Academic Institution shall be an added advantage.
Age : Below 30 years(as on 1.1.2012)
5.Name of the post : Executive Assistants (Purchase, Accounts and Administration) : Two posts
Pay Band 1 : Rs. 5,200- 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.2,000 and other allowances.
Qualification : Graduates with 50% marks with knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications. Typing speed more than 35 w.p.m. or equivalent proficiency of 10,500 KDPH on computers. Minimum One (1) year experience as a Clerk in Purchase/Accounts/Administration section in a reputed organisation.
Age : Below 28 years(as on 1.1.2012)
How to Apply ;Application format can be downloaded from the website.Application prepared on plain paper in the following format with true copies of relevant certificates/testimonials and quoting the advertisement number and post applied for on the envelope should reach theGeneral Manager (Finance & Administration),CCAMP, GKVK,Bellary RoadBangalore – 560065
1. Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), a Section 25 company, jointly promotedby National Centre For Biological Sciences (NCBS) & Institute of Stem Cell Biology andRegenerative Medicine (inStem) under the aegis
2. C-CAMP is establishing a state-of-the art Protein Technology Core Facility, with amandate to provide high-quality cloning, protein expression, and purification services toresearchers from academia and industry.
3. A sound understanding of various molecularbiology techniques is a must. The candidate needs to have personality to establish a team aroundher/him within the facility and manage the facility towards high-quality service-oriented work.
4. Experience in purification of proteins by state of the art chromatographic methods is alsoessential. Experience in biophysical characterization of the purified proteins will be an addedadvantage.
5. considered for candidates with outstanding track record and experience in relevant fieldApplication prepared on plain paper in the following format with true copies of relevantcertificates/testimonials and quoting the advertisement number and post applied for on theenvelope should reach the General Manager (Finance &Administration), CCAMP, GKVK, Bellary Road Bangalore – 560065
6. Address for Correspondence 3. Permanent Address 4. Nationality 5. Date ofBirth 6. Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Ex.Servicemen, if so, give details and attachcaste/tribe/OBC (non-creamy layer certificate from the competent authority)
7. Applicants currently working in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector/AutonomousOrganization should apply through proper channel. Only those candidates
Tentative Last Date:Within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.(Employment News (07-13 July 2012)
About the organization:
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), is a Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) initiative and a not for profit organisation, that also forms an important part of the Bangalore Bio-cluster. We are acting as an enabler of bioscience research and entrepreneurship by providing research, development, training and service in state of the art technology platforms.C-CAMP is envisioned to be a major platform technology, industry-interaction and incubator unit. We act as the provider and developer of high-end technologies in life science to play the essential role of an enabler of scientific activity and entrepreneurship in the Indian scientific scenario. Considering the vacuum that is present at the interface of academia and industry, such an organization is much needed in the country to be able to assure the success of scientific talent.At C-CAMP, we are generating state of the art platform technologies which are essential requirements for success and leadership in the field of life science. C-CAMP will allow investigators to use techniques as tools and not be limited by technological barriers while pursuing challenging scientific questions.
Centre For Cellular And Molecular Platforms
Bangalore – 560065
Click above to download
the vacancy details