State Project Manager ,Chief Financial Officer,Project Manager ,Accounts Assistant,Block Project Manager, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at The Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society , Guwahati Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
ASRLMS Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 273
Names of Posts:
1. State Project Manager – 04 vacancies
2. Chief Financial Officer – 01 vacancy
3. Project Manager – 04 vacanciesfaculty opening
4. Finance Officer – 01 vacancy
5. Accounts Officer – 01 vacancy
6. Accounts Assistant – 01 vacancy
7. MIS Manager – 01 vacancy
8. District Project Manager – 08 vacancies
9. District Functional Expert – 32 vacancies
10. Block Project Manager – 44 vacancies
11. Block Coordinator – 176 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 63 years for Chief Financial Officer Post and between 23 years and 45 years for remaining posts. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules). For post wise age limit, go through the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from recognised University.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their application in PRESCRIBED format. CAPITAL LETTERS only and send it to the following address.Post Box No.31 Post Office Khanapara.College of Veterinary Science.Khanapara, Guwahati-22
1. The selection of the Professionals will be based purely on track record and eligibility for the mission.
2. The selection procedure will involve written test, group discussion and personal interview.
3. Candidates are requested to clearly fill the application and ensure personal email id and contacttelephone details are mentioned therein. This is required for making quick and timely communication.
4. The filled application must be sent through POST only. The incomplete application will not beconsidered. No application will be entertained after last date for the receipt of application.
5. The condition for rejection of application is mentioned in the website version of the advertisement which isfloated on www.asrlms.in,www.pnrdassam.nic.in and www.aajeevika.in. Candidates are requested to gothrough them carefully.
6. Candidates applying for more than one position should send separate application.
7. The list of shortlisted candidates will be floated on the said website. Applicants are requested to startvisiting the said website after 7 days from the last date for receiving application. Shortlisted candidateswill be informed about further selection process through post and in the website.
8. Proficiency in computers and command on MS Office is essential for all positions.
9. Extensive field visit will be required in case of all positions. All the professionals engaged through thisrecruitment, will have to work extensively in villages on full time basis.
10. APO (C) and EO (C) may apply respectively for DPM and BPM position. Other interested governmentemployees and bank officers are also encouraged to apply. Relevant deputation norms would beapplicable for them. If shortlisted, they would undergo the same selection process as other candidates.
11. The SRLM will fix the remuneration within given range based on educational qualification and quality ofexperience in relevant domain.
12. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in selection process.
13. Reservation norms will be applicable as per norms of Government of Assam.
14. Any discrepancy in certificate verification will lead disqualification of candidates at any level of selection.
15. The SRLM has the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reasons thereof.
16. For any further information, applicant may contact on Office of the State Mission Director, AssamState Rural Livelihoods Mission Society, SIRD Khanapara Campus, Guwahati-22from 10.00 am to 5pm of any working day till recruitment process is completed.
Tentative Last Date:04-08-2012
About the organization :
The Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society has been set up with the aim to reduce poverty among rural BPL through building strong grassroots institutions of the poor. ASRLMS has multi pronged approach to strengthen Livelihoodss of the rural poor by promoting women SHGs, providing skill development and placement for youth for wage based occupations in different private/business organizations and imparting self employment oriented training through banks.The Society was registered under Societies Registration Act XXI, 1860 on 11th Nov’2011.The Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society (ASRLMS) is led by its Governing body (GB) to provide overall policy guidance to the Society with Hon’ble Chief Minister, Assam as the Chairperson and Principal Secretary to the Govt of Assam, Panchayat & Rural Development Department as member convenor. The Executive functions of the Society will be provided by the Executive Committee with Chief Secretary, Govt of Assam as Chairperson and State Mission Director as the Member Convenor.
GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM
ASSAM STATE RURAL LIVELIHOODS MISSION SOCIETY
Post Box No.31
Post Office Khanapara.
College of Veterinary Science.
SIRD Campus, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022
Click above to download
the vacancy details