Manager (Seed Production),Assistant Administrative Officer (Information Technology),Junior Sales Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Delhi Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
HIL invites applications for the following posts :
Manager (Seed Production) : 01 post
Assistant Administrative Officer (Information Technology) : 01 post
Junior Sales Officer : 13 posts
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format by Speed Post/ Courier/ Registered Post along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials and recent passport size photograph, super scribing on the envelop the name of the post applied for and a DD of Rs.500/- in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” (SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the application fee) payable at New Delhi, to the Dy. General Manager(P&A), HIL Corporate Office, SCOPE Complex, Core-6, 2nd Floor, 7 Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.employment news
1. Besides Pay, DP, VDA, usual benefits like HRA & CCA, Medicalreimbursement, LTC, Gratuity, CPF, Leave Encashment, Canteen facility &Partial reimbursement for use of own conveyance etc. shall be payable as perrules of the Company.
2. Reservation of posts for OBC, SC/ST & PWD shall be as per Govt. of IndiaRules. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and Ex-serviceman ,dependents of those killed in action and 3 years for OBC. Age is alsorelaxable by 5 yrs in the case of persons working in Central
3. Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertaking. Candidates fromPSUs/Govt./Semi-Govt. are required to submit their application “ThroughProper Channel”.
4. Those who fulfils the prescribed norms may submit their applicationinvariably in the prescribed format by Speed Post/Courier/RegisteredPost (no other mode of dispatch is acceptable) along with attested copiesof certificates, testimonials and recent passport size photograph, superscribing on the envelop the name of the post applied for and a DD ofRs.500/-
5. within 15 days from the date publication of this advertisement tothe Dy. General Manager(P&A), HIL Corporate Office, SCOPEComplex, Core-6, 2nd Floor, 7 Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.All Candidates called for Interview shall be reimbursed 3 tier A/C Rail fareor equivalent for to and fro journey by shortest route provided the distancetraveled is not less than 50 km.
6. Mere fulfilling the conditions does not make the candidate eligible to becalled for an interview. HIL reserves the right to cancel the candidature ofany candidate or entire process of the recruitment at its discretion.
Tentative Last Date: 23-07-2012
About the organization:
HIL, a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Deptt. of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India, was incorporated in March, 1954 for supplying DDT for National Malaria Eradication Programme launched by the Govt. of India. Subsequently, the company diversified into agro pesticides to meet the requirements of agriculture sector and has grown manifold with a turnover of Rs. 2006.00 million rupees in 2006-07. Company has also entered into the field of safe and eco-friendly botanical and bio-pesticides for public health and plant protection. The product range includes Insecticides, Herbicides, Weedecides, Fungicides etc. It has a pest control division catering to industry houses and offices. With the renewed focus on DDT, as a cost effective and efficient tool to fight Malaria, the company has ventured into export of DDT 75% WDP mainly to African countries. With US re-starting aid for procurement of DDT and WHO strongly endorsing usage of DDT for indoor spraying, the company sees a great scope in emerging as the main DDT supplier to the world as HIL is the world’s largest DDT producer.
Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Scope Complex, Core-6, II-Floor, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Click above to download
the vacancy details