Manager Administration,Manager Finance,Manager Business Development,Library-Cum-Informatics Officer,Technical Officer (Database),Senior Technical Assistant, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Mohali. Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
NABI needs officers and staff of high caliber and potential to generate a transformational institute :
Manager Administration: 01 post
Manager Finance : 01 post
Manager Business Development : 01 post
Finance Officer : 01 postandhra pradesh government jobs
Institute Engineer : 01 post
Library-Cum-Informatics Officer : 01 post
Technical Officer (Database) : 01 post
Senior Technical Assistant (STA) : 05 posts
Library Assistant : 01 post
Application Fee : Rs.100/- (No application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates), by means of Demand Draft (issued by State Bank of India only), drawn in favour of “National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Mohali” payable at Phase-1Br., Mohali.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be sent to the Administrative Officer, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, C-127, Phase-VIII, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-160071 (India) super-scribing ‘Application for the post of __________” on the envelope,
1. Depending upon merit and experience, advance increments can be given at the discretion of Selection Committee to a candidate with potential in handing the complexities of technical work based on their past experience and desirable traits, and in the management of knowledge environment and networking with corporate sector and other organizations.
2. Appointment will be on direct selection.
3. The maximum age shall be determined as on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 30.07.2012 and is relaxable for SC/ST (5-years)/OBC (3-years)/PH/Ex-servicemen and certain other categories as per GOI instructions. Attested copy of Caste/Tribe/Class certificate issued by designated authority as prescribed by Govt. of India should be enclosed with the application.
4. Candidates will be governed by New Pension Scheme of Central Government effective from 01-01-2004.
5. Appointment will be made initially on contract in project mode for a period of 5 years with an initial probation period of one year which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority. Further continuation, if any will depend on candidate’s performance during the initial period of five years. Not applicable for candidates from Govt. Organisations
6. Candidates may choose to apply for more than one post by submitting separate applications for each position. Depending upon suitability of the candidate, a higher or lower post may be offered by the Selection Committee.
7. In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher qualification and/or experience and, if required, a written examination may additionally be conducted for further screening.
8. Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro second class railway fare, as per Government rules on presentation of the proof.
9. Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply for the above posts.
Tentative Last Date:25-07-2012
About the organization:
NABl is co-located alongwith Bioprocessing Unit (BPU) , an independent institute, being set up under the DBT and an Agri-Food Biotech Park(ABP) being set up under public-private partnership. The NABI, BPU and ABP would therefore comprise an Agri-Food Biotech cluster that would act as a “biotechnology hub” in the region. The agri food cluster has been developed to link three essential related biotechnologies of crops, food and nutrition, and carry out bench to market activity through its state and regional resource networks. A translation unit would be set up in NABI to establish linkages in the region among relevant R&D units, Management Institute and Small & Medium industries. The unit will support, strengthen, and promote innovation through several initiatives. It will support R&D research resource units in the State and region. It will administer innovation grants in agri and food sector to create innovation ecosystem in punjab and neighboring states. It will scout early stage leads and technologies in existing institutes at Punjab and rest of the country and offer partnership for product development & commercialization. It will integrate S&T development through bottom up science & horizontal technology acquisition & development.
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI)
(Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology)
C-127, Industrial Area, S A S Nagar, Phase 8, Mohali, Punjab, India-160071
Click above to download
the vacancy details