Management Trainees, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED, Delhi Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
An opportunity in SAIL for around 480 Management Trainees (Technical – 408 & Administration – 72)
SAIL invites applications for the posts of Management Trainees in the areas Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, E&T, Instrumentation, Ceramics and Chemical Engineering and Administration (HR, Finance, Materials) . The posts are in E-1grade with scale of pay of Rs.20600-3%-46550/- (E-1).
Management Trainees (Technical) : 408 posts, Qualification : Degree in Engineering (full time) with 65% marks in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, E&T, Instrumentation, Ceramics and Chemical Engineering.
Management Trainees (Administration – HR, Finance, Materials) : 72 posts, Qualification : Bachelor Degree with 60% marks and at leas 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in HR/PM&IR/Pers./MHROD for HR and Production/ Operations/ Materials Mgmt. for Materials, CA/ICWA for Finance.
Age : 30 years as on 01/05/2012, relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, by 3 years for OBC candidates and by 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.bank jobs
Selection Procedure : Eligible candidates will be required to appear for objective type written examination on 17/06/2012 followed by Interview/ GD for selected.
How to Apply : Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s
1. Candidates possessing full time degree course from Institutes approved/recognized byUGC/AICTE will only be eligible to apply. Only departmental candidates having degree/diploma through correspondence /part time course from approved/recognized institutes will be eligible to apply.
2. The term departmental candidates means those candidates who are currently working with SAIL as permanent employees and not wards of SAIL employees. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded;
3. If the PG Degree/Diploma in Management does not mention the area of specialization, specialization in the area will be considered only if the candidate has studied at least three subjects of the specialized course as elective subjects.
4. Those candidates, who are studying in final year (academic year 2011-12) and would be expecting their final results by July, 2012 can also apply. However, they will have to produce the final certificate of eligibility qualification at the time of Interview; otherwise their candidature will not be entertained.
5. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria.
6. Candidates employed in Govt. departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce NOC at the time of interview. No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of application form.
Tentative Last Date:09-05-2012
STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Ispat Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Click above to download
the vacancy details