Management Trainees, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Coal India Limited, Kolkata May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Coal India Limited requires young, energetic, dynamic and skilled Management Trainees in various discipline:
Management Trainees : 1286 posts (Mining-177, Electrical-64, Mechanical-58, Civil-32, Industrial Engineering-13, Chemical/ Mineral-13, Electronics & Telecommunication-4, Systems -15, Environment-5, Geology-18, Legal-13, Materials Management-13, Finance – 110, Personnel & HR -49, Sales & Marketing – 12, Rajbhasha (Hindi) – 2 ) (UR-637, OBC-336, SC-205, ST-105), Pay Scale : E1 grade Rs.16400- 40500 and on successful completion of training will be posted in the E2 grade Rs.20600-46500, Age : 30 years as on 31/3/2011. Relaxation in age as per rules.
Application Fee : Rs.500/- by means of a Bank DD in favour of Coal India Limited payable at Kolkata. No fee for SC/ST/PH and departmental candidates.
How to Apply : Apply Online at Coal India . Take a printout of the system generated application form and send it with application fee, relevant documents and pasting a recent passport size photograph on it in an envelope superscribed as with post applied for : Post Bag No. 43 G.P.O, Kolkata-700001.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
2. All qualifications should be recognized by AICTE / appropriate Indian statutory authority.
3. No TA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in the written examination.
4. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his / her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining.
5. No modifications are allowed after submission of the online application form. If any discrepancies are found between the online data filled by the candidate, hard copy of the application form and data furnished at the time of interview, his candidature will be rejected.
6. Candidates employed with Government departments / PSUs / Autonomous bodies have to produce NOC at the time of interview. If the candidate’s fails provide the NOC, they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
7. For queries, candidates may visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section of the website.
8. Coal India reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
9. Any modifications / amendments in the advertisement will be given in Coal India website only www.coalindia.in
10. All correspondence with the candidates shall be done through e-mail/announcement on the company website. Important information regarding recruitment will be available in CIL website and as such, candidates are advised to visit the same frequently.
11. In case of any problems faced by the candidates in filling up the online application they may contact the phone number: 033-22624214 & 033-22420124 between 10 am and 6pm on the working days (Monday-Saturday), or write to us at email id: email@example.com
12. The company reserves the right to shortlist candidates for written test, reschedule the test date, venue etc. or alter any of the advertised conditions depending upon the circumstances and the candidates are bound by the same.
13. In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
14. Legal jurisdiction will be Kolkata in case of any cause/dispute arising out of this recruitment
Tentative Last Date:18-06-2012
About the organization:
Coal India Limited (CIL) as an organized state owned coal mining corporate came into being in November 1975 with the government taking over private coal mines. With a modest production of 79 Million Tonnes (MTs) at the year of its inception CIL today is the single largest coal producer in the world. Operating through 81 mining areas CIL is an apex body with 7 wholly owned coal producing subsidiaries and 1 mine planning and consultancy company spread over 8 provincial states of India. CIL also fully owns a mining company in Mozambique christened as ‘Coal India Africana Limitada’. CIL also manages 200 other establishments like workshops, hospitals etc. Further, it also owns 26 technical & management training institutes and 102 Vocational Training Institutes Centres. Indian Institute of Coal Management (IICM) as a state-of-the-art Management Training ‘Centre of Excellence’ – the largest Corporate Training Institute in India – operates under CIL and conducts multi disciplinary management development programmes.CIL having fulfilled the financial and other prerequisites was granted the Maharatna recognition in April 2011. It is a privileged status conferred by Government of India to select state owned enterprises in order to empower them to expand their operations and emerge as global giants. So far, the select club has only five members out of 217 Central Public Sector Enterprises in the country.One of the inherent tendencies of coal mining is degradation of the land and environment. CIL constantly addresses the impact of mining activities across environmental and social issues. Eco-friendly mining systems have been put in place in all of its mining areas.
Coal India Limited
(A Govt. Of India Undertaking)
Click above to download
the vacancy details