Director,Producer ,Junior Research Officer ,Engineer Grade – I ,Section Officer (Admn),Cameraperson,Technical Assistant,Professional Assistant,Personal Asst, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Anna University, Chennai, Chennai May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form for the following Posts in the Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMMRC), Anna University :
1. Director : 01 post
2. Producer – I : 02 posts
3. Junior Research Officer : 01 post
4. Engineer Grade – I : 01 postgovernment jobs
5. Section Officer (Admn) : 01 post
6. Cameraperson : 02 posts
7. Graphic Artist : 01 post
8. Production Asst. : 02 posts
9. Technical Assistant : 01 post
10. Professional Assistant (Library) : 01 post
11. Accounts Asst. : 01 post
12. Personal Asst. : 01 post
13. Technician : 01 post
14. Stenographer : 01 post
15. Clerk (LDC) : 01 post
16. Driver cum Helper : 01 post
17. Unit Peon : 01 post
18. Peon: 01 post
How to Apply : The candidates shall send the application duly enclosing a Demand Draft for Rs.250/- (Rs.125/- for SC / ST candidates of Tamil Nadu) in an envelope containing the filled in application superscribed on the left hand corner as “Application for the post of ___________ should be submitted to the Registrar, Anna University, Chennai – 600025,
1. Applicants who have fulfilled all the qualifications, experience and other criteria as on31.12.2011 shall alone be considered for attending test / interview.
2. Candidates are required to forward their applications in the prescribed form, accompanied byattested copies of degree certificate and other academic distinctions, transfer certificate fromthe Institution last studied, reprints of publications, evidence of age, professional experience,present position, salary drawn and copies of recent testimonials from at least two persons andnames of two referees.
3. Applications from candidates who are presently employed will be considered only if forwardedthrough the proper channel.
4. If the applicant has sent an advance copy and if called for interview, he/she has to producethe NOC from the present employer at the time of interview.
5. Applicants should be prepared to come for a test / interview at CHENNAI at their own cost.
6. If no qualified and suitable candidates belonging to SC (Arunthathiyar) are available the seatreserved for SC (A) will be filled up by other SC members on merit basis.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
8. Applications should be addressed to the REGISTRAR, ANNA UNIVERSITY,CHENNAI – 600 025 and should be superscribed on the left hand top corner of the envelopeas “Application for the post of ——————————– sent by “Registered Post withAcknowledgement due”.
9. Separate application should be filed for each post.
10. Interim correspondence in connection with the application will not be entertained. Employment on Foreign Service or deputation terms will not be considered under anycircumstances. Higher initial pay may be given in deserving case.In addition to the pay indicated, the posts carry usual allowances admissible as perrules in force except where otherwise mentioned specifically.Originals of degree certificates, Age certificate, Community Certificate (if applicable),Testimonials etc., should not be sent. These need be produced only at the time ofinterview.
Tentative Last Date :22-05-2012
Anna University, Chennai
Sardar Patel Road, Chennai-600025
Click above to download
the vacancy details