FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
General Manager (Engg.),Add. General Manager (Civil),Dy. General Manager (Civil), Project Manager (Civil/Elect./Mech.),Sr. Project Engineer (Civil/Elect./Mech.), Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Hindustan Prefab Limited, Ahmedabad Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL), a Profit Making Central Public Enterprise, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Civil Engineering Organization presently engaged in the field of Construction, Design, Project Management, etc. with its Corporate Office at New Delhi and having offices all over India and also abroad in Srilanka is looking for result oriented ENGINEERS (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) at various levels from Project Engineer to General Manager for its existing and up-coming projects in various parts of the Country including North Eastern Region, Gujarat, etc. and Regional Offices, on contract basis initially for a period of two years extendable by mutual consent. Requisite qualification and experience for various position is as given below;
Name of the post : General Manager (Engg.)
Qualification : BE (Civil)
Desirable : M Tech/MBA
Minimum Experience : 23 Years & above
Consolidated Salary (Rs.) : 53800+HRA subject to a ceiling of 10000 on production of receipt & place of posting i.e. in-
A Class Cities 10000
B Class Cities 7000
C & other Cities 6000
Name of the post : Add. General Manager (Civil)
Qualification : BE (Civil) Or equivalent
Diploma in Civil Engg.
Minimum Experience : 21 Years/25 Years
Consolidated Salary (Rs.) : 48000.00+HRA subject to a ceiling of Rs. 9000 on production of receipt & place of posting i.e. in-
A Class Cities 9000
B Class Cities 5000
C & other Cities 3400
Name of the post : Dy. General Manager (Civil)
Qualification : BE (Civil)/Dip. in Civil Engg.
Minimum Experience : 16 Years/20 Years
Consolidated Salary (Rs.) : 42000.00+HRA subject to a maximum of Rs. 7000 per month on production of receipts depending on place of posting i.e. in-
A Class Cities 7000
B Class Cities 4000
C & other Cities 3000
Name of the post : Project Manager (Civil/Elect./Mech.)
Qualification : BE in respective discipline/Dip. in respective discipline
Minimum Experience : 8 Years/12 Years
Consolidated Salary (Rs.) : 30000.00 Add: Rs. 620/- for additional experience each year experience subject to a maximum consolidated salary of Rs.34340/-.
Name of the post : Sr. Project Engineer (Civil/Elect./Mech.)
Qualification : BE in respective discipline/ Dip. in respective discipline
Minimum Experience : 3 Years/5 Years
Consolidated Salary (Rs.) : 20000.00 Add: Rs. 400/- for additional experience each year upto a maximum of 7 years.
Name of the post : Engineer (Civil.)
Qualification : BE (Civil)/ Dip. in Civil Engg.
Minimum Experience : Upto 1 year/Upto 1 year
Consolidated Salary (Rs.) : 17500.00/12500.00 Add: Rs. 340/- for additional experience each year upto a maximum of 5 years.
How to Apply :Intending eligible candidates are advised to report for interview alongwith resume and original documents with copies of testimonials on 27th and 28th July, 2012 (between 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.) atThe Chambers Hotel,Near Nagri Hospital,Ellisbridge,Ahmedabad-380006 (Gujarat).
1. Upper age limit as on 01.07.2012 is 55 Years.
2. Employees in regular employment in Central/State Govt./Autonomous bodies andCentral/State Public Sector Enterprises possessing required qualification andexperience if apply and are selected, will have to resign before joining contractualappointment in the company.
3. There will not be any protection of pay/emoluments at the time of joining HPL.
4. No increment will be granted during the currency of the initial contract period oftwo years. However, it can be considered at the discretion of the competentauthority in case the initial period of two years is extended further.
5. In the cases where the incumbent has enough experience for higher post but in theopinion of the Interview/Selection Committee, the incumbent is consideredsuitable for a lower post only. In such cases, if the incumbent is agreeable, he maybe offered lower post and CMD, HPL is authorized to accept therecommendations of the Interview Committee to offer a lower post to a candidatebased on his suitability.
6. Besides consolidated salary, the selected candidates shall also be eligible for thefringe benefits like EPF contribution, leave, medical reimbursement/facility underESIC etc. as per rules of the Company for contractual employees;
7. Selected candidates may be offered allotment of Company’s accommodation, ifposted in Delhi subject to availability and eligibility;
8. Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement/qualification will not vest any right onthe candidates to be called for interview;
9. Applications incomplete in any respect shall be liable for summarily rejection;
10. HPL reserves the right to reject any candidate without assigning any reason;
11. HPL will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communicationdue to postal or any other reason;
About the organization:
Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) was incorporated in 1953. It was earlier founded as Hindustan Housing Factory Ltd., which was set up at the behest of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India for solving the housing problem created due to influx of refugees from West Pakistan. As years rolled by, the company came to be known as HPL, the change in name being necessitated by diversification of its operations. HPL thus became a fully integrated company with modern prefabrication facilities and a railway siding of its own in the heart of Delhi to undertake faster and challenging jobs in the country.In the last 50 years of its existence, HPL has built a wide spectrum of civil engineering structures and has also supplied components for the building industry and the national railways. It pioneered the production of prestressed concrete railway sleepers which replaced wooden sleepers in Indian Railways. It also became the first company to produce precast pre-stressed concrete railway bridge girders for making railway bridges in the country. The company has built a large number of residential, factory and institutional structures, using precast concrete and prefabrication techniques.
Hindustan Prefab Limited
The Chambers Hotel,
Near Nagri Hospital,
Click above to download
the vacancy details