Dy. Manager(Finance),Dy. Manager(Mech.),Asstt. Manager(PS),Asstt. Manager(P&A),Engineer(Civil),, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, Faridabad Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
NPCC Limited, a premier construction organisation under the aegis of MOWR, Govt. of India invites applications for the following posts to be filled in by SC/ST candidates.
Dy. Manager(Finance) – 4
Dy. Manager (Civil) – 2
Dy. Manager(Mech.) – 2
Asstt. Manager(PS) – 1psu jobs
Asstt. Manager(C)/QC – 1
Asstt. Manager(Mech.) – 1
Asstt. Manager(Fin.) – 3
Asstt. Manager(P&A) – 4
Engineer(Civil) – 1
Sr. Asstt. I(Fin.) – 2
Sr. Asstt. II(Fin.) – 1
Sr. Asstt. I(P&A) – 3
Sr. Asstt. II(P&A) – 2
Asstt. (P&A) – 3
ACM – SC – 1 – 1
Driver –I/II – 1
Head Guard – 1
How to Apply : Application fee will be Rs.125/- only. Payment of application fee in the form of cheque is not acceptable & liable to be rejected. Please mention your name, address & post applied for on the reverse of D.D.
Candidates should submit their application in prescribed format duly signed and date along with self attested copies of:
i. Education Qualifications
ii. Date of Birth/Proof of Age
iii. Experience Certificates.
iv. A Certificate for SC/ST categories, which candidate belongs in the prescribed proforma as applicable to Central Govt. employment.
v. The application and the outer cover should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for and Advt. No.Advt. No. NPCC /Regular(V)/03/12
vi. Only One application should be submitted for one post. If candidates wish to apply for more than one post, separate application with application fees should be submitted for each post.
vii. Application can be sent by Speed Post/ Regd. Only.. No application will be received by hand.
DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION : Application complete in all respects in the enclosed Format at Annexure-I along with a latest pass port size photo graph and photocopies of testimonials and application fee should reach the following address. Application received after due date will not be entertained:- The General Manager (HR), NPCC Ltd., Corporate Office, Plot No. 67-68, Sector-25, Faridabad – Haryana – 121004. Tel Ph. No.0129-2234760.
1. Upper Age limit in respect of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, (Ex- Servicemen, Handicapped etc.) as per Govt. of India guidelines.
2. The candidates working in Government Departments/PSUs/State Govt. should route their applications through proper channel or with “No Objection Certificate”.
3. Candidates should have worked at fairly senior level in reputed organization preferably in construction organizations/PSU/Govt. Department.
4. Age relaxation for internal candidates (NPCC) – No age bar.
5. The candidates applying through proper channel may send one advance copy of the application to the addressee given below. For those on deputation, their rank in parent department shall be considered for immediate lower rank experience.
6. Contractual employees who are still working with NPCC will be given age relaxation with respect to the period of continuous services they are rendering in the Corporation minus the period of minimum experience required in respect of the particular post viz.
7. Outstation candidates called for interview for the posts mentioned at Sl. No. 1 to 11 will be paid for single travel expenses incurred by them not exceeding 3rd AC Railway fare to & fro from the place of their correspondence
Tentative Last Date: within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement published in Employment News
About the organization:
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) was established in the year 1957 as a premier construction company to create necessary infrastructure for economic development of the country. It was to provide the necessary manpower & know how for the construction of National Projects and also act as a price deterrent for the Private Sector. In its 50 years of existence the Corporation has successfully associated itself with completion of over 130 National Projects from concept to commissioning stage. Some of them in remote and hazardous location over the country. Besides completion of projects in India and contributing to the socioeconomic growth of country, the corporation has also successfully executed several overseas projects.In 1979, NPCC took major strides in construction of Thermal Power Projects after emergence of National Thermal Power Corporation on the national scene. A few Super Thermal Projects of NTPC in which NPCC has constructed various major civil structures including heavy machine foundations for turbo-generator, cooling towers, high rise RCC chimneys, structural steel circulating water systems and allied civil works are like at Rihand,
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Plot No. 67-68, Sector-25,
Faridabad – Haryana – 121004.
Click above to download
the vacancy details