Specialist Officers,Chartered Accountant,Chief Manager (Technology Management),Dy. Administrator (Wealth Management),Senior Manager (Risk Management),Manager (HR) / Manager (Personnel) ,Technical Officer – Civil Engineer,Technical Officer – Electrical Engineer,Technical Officer – Mechanical Engineer, Technical Officer – Automobile Engineer, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Indian Bank, Chennai Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Indian Bank invites Online applications from Indian Citizens for the following posts of Specialist Officers :
Specialist Officers : 86 posts in various scales and in different specialties
1. Chartered Accountant : 40 posts in Scale-IV
2. Chief Manager (Technology Management) : 01 post in Scale-IV
3. Chief Dealer (Treasury) : 01 post in Scale-IVhimachal government jobs
4. Dy. Administrator (Wealth Management) : 02 posts in Scale-III
5. Chartered Accountant : 12 posts in Scale-III
6. Senior Manager (Risk Management) : 03 posts in Scale-III
7. Dealer (Forex / Domestic / Derivatives) : 04 posts in Scale-III
8. Manager (HR) / Manager (Personnel) : 10 posts in Scale-II
9. Manager (Risk Management) : 02 posts in Scale-II
10. Security Officer : 15 posts in Scale-II
11. Technical Officer – Civil Engineer : 05 posts in Scale-II
12. Technical Officer – Electrical Engineer : 05 posts in Scale-II
13. Technical Officer – Mechanical Engineer : 01 post in Scale-II
14. Technical Officer – Automobile Engineer : 01 post in Scale-II
15. Technical Officer – Architect : 01 post in Scale-II
16. Wealth Manager : 21 posts in Scale-I
17. Engineer – Printing Technology : 01 post in Scale-I
Application Fee : Rs.400/-(Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) to be paid in any branch of Indian Bank only by challans only.
How to Apply : Apply Online at Indian Bank Take printout of the system generated Registered Application, and this application form duly completed in all respects along with the original fee payment challan and attested copies of the certificates / documents should be sent by ordinary post only in a cover superscribed “Print-out of the Application for the post of _______ Post Code __ in Indian Bank” to the following address: Asst. General Manager (HRM), Indian Bank, Corporate Office, 254 – 260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai – 600014
1. Candidates may apply for more than one post. Candidates who apply for more than one post are required to pay separate application fee for each post they wish to apply for, apply
2. The number of vacancies as also the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank and it will be at the sole discretion
3. Reservation for Persons with Disabilities: In case of non-availability of reserved candidates in PWD category, Bank reserves its right to inter-change these sub-categories
4. The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost. The academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than
the stipulated eligibility criteria.
5. minutes for every hour of the examination. Note: It is clarified that it may not be possible to employ Persons with Disabilities in all Offices / Branches of the Bank and they will have
6. The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative as per Govt. of India guidelines. For the post of Security Officer (Scale II) Post Code No. 10 the maximum age limit inclusive
7. East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia or Vietnam
8. Any Degree / Engineering Degree viz. B.E., B.Tech. etc. wherever mentioned shall be FULL TIME course only. For posts where experience is essential/ desirable,
9. The challan for payment of fees will be made available on the Bank’s website www.indianbank.in. The challan will be in duplicate. The application fee must be paid in cash, separately for each post
10. Thereafter, the challan is to be presented at the branch, along with the application fee. After payment, the candidate must ensure that the deposit journal
11. After payment of fees candidates are advised to apply “Online” by revisiting the Bank’s website and clicking on the appropriate link for the Online Application Form.
12. A copy of the receipt portion of the fee payment challan must be carefully preserved and produced along with the call letter at the time of Written Examination,
13. There is a provision to modify the submitted Online Application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct their details in the Online Application if any.
14. The list of certificates to be sent along with the application print out may be specified, if deemed necessary. The System Generated Print-out of the Registered Application,
15. Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons,
16. If a decision is taken to administer a Test, the Written Examination will be held at the following centres. The examination may be held online / offline.
17. Candidates are advised to keep visiting Bank’s website for updates on the recruitment process. Phone calls are not solicited from candidates in matters related to the same.
18. Note: The Version of the detailed advertisement given in the Bank’s website shall be treated as final and shall supersede any other versions for all purposes. Accordingly,
19. which he/she is the candidate (b) to be debarred either permanently or for a specific period from any examination or selection held by the Bank.
20. Before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
21 Candidates seeking relaxation in Fee/Age must submit a certified copy of the certificate along with the system generated application print out. These certificates
22. The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement, including criteria for passing/method and procedure for selection.
23. The admission to Written Test as well as call for personal interviews will be purely provisional without verification of age, qualification, category (SC/ST/OBC) etc.
24. The fare for journey of first 30 kms each shall be borne by the candidate. m. Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks) should produce
25. The selected candidates will have to execute a bond undertaking that they would serve the Bank for a minimum period of 2 years. If he/she leaves the Bank before completion
Tentative Last Date:02-05-2012
About the organization:
Our Bank issues MasterCard co-branded Global ATM/Debit cards to account holders. Indian Bank Debit cards are accepted globally and offer the convenience of anytime banking to the customers. It has been decided to levy Annual Maintenance Charges on the Debit Cards as follows As per RBI guidelines, with effect from 01.07.2011 The time limit for resolving customer complaints regarding ATM transaction failures has been reduced from 12 working days to 7 working days. The Customer is eligible for payment of penalty at Rs.100 per day if the complaint is not resolved within 7 working days. The complaint has to be lodged within 30 days from the date of transaction to be eligible for payment of penalty. The free limit of five transactions per month for savings bank customers includes Non Financial transactions (balance enquiry, pin change, mini statement etc) also. The charges for Savings Bank customers from 6th transaction onwards in other bank ATM in a month has been revised as Rs.20/- per Withdrawal Transaction and Rs.10/- per Non-financial transaction.
Head Office, 66 Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001 (Tamil Nadu)
Click above to download
the vacancy details