Civil Engineering,Engineer,Officer (Grade-II),Asst. Engineer,Asst. Officer (Grade-I),Dy. General Manager,Asst. General Manager, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at BEML Limited, Bangalore Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
BEML Limited requires professionals in level of Asst. Manager & above in the following disciplines for its various Manufacturing Units and Marketing Division.:
Accounts and Audit
Civil Engineeringlatest karnataka govt jobs
Manufacturing/ Production/ Production Planning & Control
Marketing (Sales/ Service/ Parts)
Materials Management/ Purchase/ Vendor Development/ Stores
Finance/ Accounts/ Audit
Asst Manager (Grade-III)
Engineer / Officer (Grade-II)
Asst. Engineer/ Asst. Officer (Grade-I)
Clerk-cum-Typist (Wg. Grp.-B)
Dy. General Manager
Asst. General Manager
How to Apply : Apply strictly through online The candidates are required to apply ON-LINE only which is mandatory by clicking the“Apply ON-LINE” Link and after going through the prescribed guidelines and ensuringcorrectness of the data entered in the portal / form. The last date for submission ofapplication by on-line is 30.07.2012.Applications sent by post/ courier etc will not beaccepted and will be summarily rejected (Except in respect of candidates working inGovernment/ Quasi Government / PSU etc who are required to forward the additionalprint out of the application as stated in the General Condition.
1. Only Indian Nationals may apply.Only persons suffering from not less than 40% disability are eligible.Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 30.07.2012 i.e. the lastdate of receipt of the application.
2. OBC candidates are required to submit Other Backward Class Certificate(‘Non-Creamy Layer’*) (Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to postsunder Government of India,
3. OBC Candidates: Candidates belonging to those Communities whichare recognized as a backward class by the Government of India for the purposeof reservation in services as per orders contained in Department of Personneland Training Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93-Estt.
4. Candidates employed in Government / Quasi-Government / PSU, should send theirapplication through proper channel which can be downloaded after submission of onlineapplication or compulsorily produce NOC at the time of interview as on when called.
5. Management reserves the right to relax age, qualification and experience as also toconsider related qualification & experience in case of deserving/ exceptional candidates.
6. The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other normsmentioned in the advertisement as on the specified dates and that the particularsfurnished are correct in all respect.
7. Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will notautomatically entail them to be called for Test/ Interview/ Selection& Appointment. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates.
8. Candidates will have an option to answer/ reply in Hindi if so desired at the time ofinterview.Candidates are required to fill in all the columns furnishing the required details correctlyin the ON-LINE APPLICATION”. Intimation regarding interview etc will be sent only through e-mail.
9. Out station candidates called for interview shall be entitled for travel expensesreimbursement as applicable from the communication address mentioned in the onlineapplication form to the venue of Interview by the shortest route as per rules.
10. Eligible and interested candidates (Not applicable for SC/ST/ PWDs) need to pay a fee ofRs.100/- by downloading the challan available in the BEML website and by remitting thesame only in State Bank of India in the BEML Account no.
Tentative Last Date:30-07-2012
About the organization:
BEML Technology Division is a Strategic Business Unit of BEML Limited, which is a Mini Ratna Category-1 Company under the Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India.BEML Technology Division (www.bemltech.com) offers end-to-end Services and Solutions in areas of CAD, CAE, Testing and Technical Documentation. Design & Development experience in CEMILAC (Centre for Military Airworthiness & Certification) and ISO 9001:2008 certified environment, NABL certified test facility and strategic alliances with global partners have ensured a competence comparable with the best in the world. The company has a reputation for innovative products, robust designs and excellent customer satisfaction.BEML Technology Division operates in the following four business verticals:AerospaceAutomotive & MiningDefenceRail & MetroTechnology Division offers Engineering Services & Solutions in the following areas:Design and Analysis of Mechanical Systems and Components (including Airborne Applications)Total Solutions on Ground Support Equipment & Ground Handling EquipmentService Offerings to Technology DivisionBus Driving SimulatorsVirtual Prototyping, Vehicle Dynamic Simulation, NVH and Crash SimulationsDesign & Development of Diesel Engines, Power Shift Transmissions,
(A Govt of India Undertaking)
BEML Soudha, 23/1, 4th Main, SR Nagar, Bangalore-560027
Click above to download
the vacancy details