Junior Manager(Trainee) Mechanical,Production,Electrical ,Electronics& Instrumentation/ Metallurgy/ Civil/ Chemical, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited , Ranchi Feb 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
HEC Ltd. established in the year 1958 is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment, machines and renders turn key project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up including casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design- engineering and technology team.
HECL invites On-line applications from young, energetic and result oriented persons of Indian nationality for the post of Junior Manager (Trainee) & Assistant Manager (Trainee) in Engineering Disciplines, Finance Discipline & in Personnel & IR/HR discipline as under :
Discipline / Posts Total Vacancies Age as on 01.11.11
1 Technical : Junior Manager(Trainee) Mechanical/ Production/ Electrical / Electronics& Instrumentation/ Metallurgy/ Civil/ Chemical 134 34 years
2 Technical : Asstt. Manager(Trainee) Mechanical/ Production/ Electrical / Electronics& Instrumentation/ Metallurgy / Civil/ Chemical 87 38 yearskarnataka government jobs
3 Finance/ Accounts : (Junior Manager-Trainee & Asstt. Manager – Trainee) 17 34/38 years
4 Administration & Personnel : (Junior Manager-Trainee & Asstt. Manager – Trainee) 05 34/38 years
To apply visit Job Section of our website hecltd.com with your valid E-mail ID (which should remain active for at least 1 year). General and OBC category candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable application fee of Rs. 300/- only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH Category and those presently working with HEC Ltd are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to apply : Paste your one recent colour passport size photograph at the designated place on the printed application form, sign in the specified box and send the Application along with HEC’s copy of the Challan (incase the application fee is paid) and other supporting details like photocopies of all testimonials, mark-sheets from matriculation onwards, proof of age (as in Matriculation or equivalent certificate), No Objection Certificate if employed in Govt./Semi Govt/PSU , caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer only) and certificate for Persons with Disabilities on Govt. approved format,etc. This is required to allow them relaxation/reservation. The envelope should be super-scribed with the posts one applies for and the same should be sent by ordinary post (since post box does not accept mail through registered post) to: “ HEC LTD, Post Box No.57, Ranchi-834002”
1. Wherever GDPA/CGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. A certificate to this effect from the University / Institute shall be required at the time of interview.
2. The upper age limit is 34 years for Junior Manager (Trainee) and 38 years for Assistant Manager (Trainee) as on 01/11/2011.A relaxation of 5 years for SC & ST candidate and 3 years for OBC (Non- Creamy Layer), 10 years for physically challenged general candidates is admissible in the upper age limit.
3. Selection will be made on the basis of Interview only out of the short-listed candidates. The short-listing of the applicants to be called for interview will be done by the Corporation by suitably considering the educational qualification, length of experience in the requisite field of specialization and the related industry, etc.
4. On selection the candidates will remain on Training for a period of 1 year and after successful completion of training the Junior Manager (Trainee) will be placed in the scale of a Junior Manager (Rs 16400- 40500), the Asst Manager (Trainee) will be placed in the scale of Asst Manager (Rs 20600-46500).
5. the JM(Trainee) will be paid a stipend of Rs 18000/-pm during the 1st year where he/she would remain under the training and on successful completion of the training he/she would be placed in the scale of pay of Rs 16400 – 40500/–(E-1).
6. To apply visit Job Section of our website www.hecltd.com with your valid E-mail ID (which should remain active for at least 1 year).
7. Take a printout of the Payment Bank Challan from HEC’s website. Fill the details of Payment Bank Challan. Visit the nearest SBI branch and deposit the fee using the Payment Bank Challan. Collect two portions of challan duly filled in and signed by the bank (HEC’s copy & Applicant’s copy). Thereafter the candidate can apply Online and the bank challan details including Journal No.,Branch Code etc should be furnished therein.
8. After successfully filling the application, system will generate an Acknowledgment Number. You are advised to take a note and print the Acknowledgment Number which will be used in all your future correspondence. You should take a printout of the filled in application.
9. Paste your one recent colour passport size photograph at the designated place on the printed application form, sign in the specified box and send the Application along with HEC’s copy of the Challan (incase the application fee is paid) and other supporting details like photocopies of all testimonials, mark-sheets from matriculation onwards,
10. All correspondence with candidates shall be done thorough E-Mail only. All information regarding interview call letters etc. shall be provided through E-Mail and/or publication in Corporation’s Website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admits card/call letter shall be that of the candidate. HEC will not be responsible for any loss of E-Mail sent, due to invalid/wrong E-Mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of E-Mails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
11. The envelope should be super-scribed with the posts one applies for and the same should be sent by ordinary post (since post box does not accept mail through registered post) to: “ HEC LTD, Post Box No.57, Ranchi-834002” so as to reach on or before 25.02.2012. Application received after the last date will not be accepted.
Tentative Last Date: 25-02-2012
About the organization:
The Plant has a fenced area of 5,70,000 sq.m and a floor area of nearly 2,00,000 sq.m. It is well equipped with sophisticated machine tools and handling equipments to undertake manufacture of heavy machinery and equipment of top quality. It is engaged in design and manufacture of equipments and components for Steel Plant, Mining, Mineral Processing, Crushers, Material Handling, Cranes, Power, Cement, Aluminium, Space Research, Nuclear Power etc.. It is the largest foundry and forging complex in India and one of the largest of its kind in the world. The area of the Plant is 13,16,930 sq.m accommodating 76,000 tonnes of installed machinery to cope up with the various operations effectively. This Plant is the manufacturer of heavy castings and forgings for various HEC make equipments and related to Steel plant, Defence, Power, Nuclear energy etc.. Manufacturer of Forged Rolls for Steel Plants, Crank Shafts for Railway Loco etc. Set up in collaboration with M/s Skodaexport Czechoslovakia, HMTP is the most modern and sophisticated of its kind in the country which produces machine tools in heavier ranges. The Plant covers an area of over 2,13,500 sq.m. It designs and manufactures medium & heavy duty CNC and conventional Machine Tools for Railways, Defense, Ordnance factories, HAL, Space and other strategic sectors. Design, Engineering and execution of Turnkey Projects related to Bulk Material handling, Steel Plant projects, Cement Plant and other sectors.HEC has successfully manufactured special forging of nuclear gradel. The ultra clean liquid steel has been developed with close control of chemical composition & impurities. HEC has now established the technological processes and controls needed to make forgings for nuclear power sector. CNC Vertical Turning & Boring machine for Durgapur Wheel and Axle Plant 15 nos. of machines were manufactured with Automatic Wheel Handling System to cater the production of 1 lakh wheels per year from rough forging to finish stage. These wheels are being supplied to INDIAN RAILWAYS for direct mounting on axles. The machines were equipped with FANUC 12 T with Auto Tool Changer. CNC Deep Hole Boring machine The machine was designed & developed with Sinumerik 810 M.GA3. The machine was commissioned in 1994 at Field GUN Factory, Kanpur for deep hole drilling/trepanning of large size gun barrels. It’s performance was appreciated by the user. CNC Planing machine for Copper Mould machining Designed for machining Concave / Convex profile on the copper mould to be used on continuous casting machine. The machine was developed with FANUC 0-MC CNC System for Rourkela Steel Plant, in the year 1995. Heavy Duty CNC Roll Turning Lathe for Rolling Mills 4 nos. of machines were developed & manufactured for rough & finish machining of Rolls with very high skin hardness. These machines with a use of FANUC 0-TD CNC System were supplied & commissioned at Bokaro steel Plant in the year 1997. Wheel Lathe for Tramways Conversion of Hydromotor to DC Feed Drive for Horizontal Boring machine Twin Horizontal Boring machine system for Co-Co Bogie machining for CLW HEC has successfully developed High Strength Low Alloy Steel Grade DMR-249A and 249B for Naval Application HEC has taken up developmental work of large size rings of special material for ISRO.
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
Post Box No.57,
Click above to download
the vacancy details