Deputy Company Secretary,Deputy General Manager, Manager, Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) & Junior Executive , Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Airports Authority of India , Delhi Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates to apply ONLINE through AAI’s website aai.aero for the following posts (NO APPLICATION THROUGH OTHER MODE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Post code No Name of post No. of vacancies
1. Deputy Company Secretary 01
2. Deputy General Manager (Commercial) 01
3 Deputy General Manager (Human Resources) 07
4 Deputy General Manager (Information Technology) 05delhi sarkari naukri
5 Deputy General Manager (Fire Services) 02
6. Deputy General Manager (Airport Operations) 06
7 Manager (Corporate Affairs) 02
8. Manager (Fire Services) 13
9. Manager (Finance) 24
10. Manager (Human Resources) 27
11. Manager (Information Technology) 20
12. Manager (Technical) 04
13. Manager (Official Language) 02
14. Manager (Commercial) 03
15. Manager (Cargo) 05
16. Manager (Law) 18
17. Manager (Economic Planning) 02
18. Manager (Architecture) 04
19. Manager (Public Relations) 05
20. Manager (Airport Operations) 17
21. Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs) 02
22 Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) 50
23. Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical) 50
24 Junior Executive (Fire Services) 16
25 Junior Executive (Finance) 30
26 Junior Executive (Technical) 30
27 Junior Executive (Cargo) 25
28 Junior Executive (Human Resources) 30
29 Junior Executive (Information Technology) 20
30 Junior Executive (Airport Operations) 100
31 Junior Executive (Commercial) 20
32 Junior Executive (Law) 15
33 Junior Executive (Official Language) 02
Pay Scale (IDA) :-
(a) Deputy Company Secretary / Deputy General Manager (E-6) :- Rs.36600- 3%- 62000
(b) Manager (E-3) :- Rs.24900-3%-50500
(c) Junior Executive (E-1) :- Rs.16400-3%-40500
Age Limit : Maximum age as on 01/04/2012
(a) DGM/Dy. Company Secretary : – 40 Years.
(b) Manager : – 32 Years
(c) Junior Executive : – 27 Years
ON-LINE PAYMENT :
All General and OBC category candidates are required to pay the application fee before submission of application. SC/ST/PWD/Women applicants are exempted from paying the application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. The payment can be made by any of the following mode :
Rs.400/- (+ Rs.20 processing charges) payable through local Demand Draft/Pay Order drawn in favor of “Airports Authority of India” drawn on any bank and payable at any of
the HDFC Branches, referred in link “list of branches”.
Through Credit/Debit card – Rs.414.34 (Rs.400/- for application fee and Rs.14.34 as processing charges)
1. Eligible applicants are required to apply through ‘online application Format’ available on AAI’s websites www.aai.aero.
2. Before registering/submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess the following :- Valid E-mail ID. The e-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. A facility to take Printout of the Challan form and Registration slip.
3. While applying On-line, candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and their signature in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each less then 1 MB size) for uploading with application.
4. After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number and password, which may be retained for future reference All General and OBC category candidates are required to pay the application fee before submission of application.
5. The payment modes: The payment can be made by any of the following mode: Rs.400/- (+ Rs.20 processing charges) payable through local Demand Draft/Pay Order drawn in favor of “Airports Authority of India” drawn on any bank and payable at any of the HDFC Branches, referred in link “list of branches” .
6. The online payment through Credit/Debit card or through Demand Draft payable at the HDFC Branches can be done by clicking “make payment”.
7. If the payment is made through the credit/debit card then the candidates are required to note the payment ID. They will be required to enter this payment ID in the application at the time of submission of application.
8. If the payment is made through DD/PO, two copies of the Challan will get generated from the make payment link. One copy of the challan with the Demand Draft will be submitted at the HDFC Bank and the second copy will be for the candidate.
9. On successful application, the applicants will be issued registration number which will become his login ID. His/her date of Birth in the format DDMMYYYY will be the default password. The candidates can login to the system for all information regarding examination schedule, admit card for written test, interview etc.
10. The applicants can submit on-line applications immediately after the payment when the payment is done through the Credit/ Debit Card. However, when the payment
11. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card for written test/interview/any other information shall be of the candidate. AAI is not responsible for any loss of email sent,
12. Only Indian Nationals can apply for the above posts. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement.
13. The eligibility with respect to age, Educational qualification, experience etc. will be determined as on 01-04-2012. For the post of Junior Executive, candidates
14. Wherever CGPA/OGPA in a degree is awarded, the candidates will have to produce document indicating equivalent percentage of marks as per norms adopted by the University/Institute at the time of interview. The eligibility under the category of persons with disabilities is for those persons having 40% or more disability.
15. Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview from their employer.
17. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right on candidates for being called for interview. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
18. Decision of AAI in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents is to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview,
19. AAI reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any further notice/any reasons thereafter.
20. The filling of the vacancy for the post of Manager (Finance) would be made subject to the outcome of Writ Petition Pending in the court. All queries/issues regarding application submission etc.
Tentative Last Date : 02-04-2012
About the organization:
Airports Authority of India (AAI) manages a total of 125 Airports, which include 11 International Airports, 08 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil Enclaves at Defence Airfields. AAI also provides Air Traffic Management Services (ATMS) over entire Indian Air Space and adjoining oceanic areas with ground installations at all Airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of Aircraft operations. The Airports at Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Calicut, Guwahati, Jaipur, Trivandrum, Kolkata & Chennai, which today are established as International Airports, are open to operations even by Foreign International Airlines. Besides, the International flights, National Flag Carriers operate from Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Varanasi, and Gaya Airports. Not only this but also the Tourist Charters now touch Agra, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna Airports etc. AAI has entered into a Joint Venture at Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Nagpur Airports to upgrade these Airports and emulate the world standards. All major air-routes over Indian landmass are Radar covered (29 Radar installations at 11 locations) along with VOR/DVOR coverage (89 installations) co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (90 installations). 52 runways are provided with ILS installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these Airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports. AAI’s successful implementation of Automatic Dependence Surveillance System (ADSS), using indigenous technology, at Calcutta and Chennai Air Traffic Control Centres, gave India the distinction of being the first country to use this advanced technology in the South East Asian region thus enabling effective Air Traffic Control over oceanic areas using satellite mode of communication. Use of remote controlled VHF coverage, along with satellite communication links, has given added strength to our ATMS.
Airports Authority of India
Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan,
Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110003 Ph : 91-11-24632950
Click above to download
the vacancy details