Executive Director (Infrastructure Development),Chief Finance,Head (Central Engineering Services),Deputy Manager / Manager (Procurement), Jobs & Vacancy in Management at HLL Lifecare Limited , Delhi Nov 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
HLL is on the look out for young, bright and value driven professionals who wish to build their career with HLL and having good track record for the following positions. :
Executive Director (Infrastructure Development) : 01 post
Chief Finance (HBL) : 01 post
Head (Central Engineering Services) : 01 post
Deputy Manager / Manager (Procurement) : 01 posttamilnadu govt employment
Senior Pharmacist (Lifecare Centre) : 03 posts
How to Apply : Apply Online Decide your functional area, eg: Marketing / Information Technology / HR / Finance / Engineering etc.Click the ‘Function’ listbox and the various functions like Human Resources, Diagnostic Service Division, Marketing etc. will be displayed.Click your desired ‘Functional Area’ and the system will display the Functional Area.Click the ‘Designation’ listbox and the system will display the different designations like Assistant Manager, Dy. Manager, Manager, General Manager etc.
1. Infrastructure Development Division of HLL is a premier consultancy organisation for development of medical and allied infrastructure facilities. The Company is in the process of setting up a Facility Management Wing under the Infrastructure
2. HLL has executed several projects for development of Medical Infrastructure. Projects being executed by HLL include the upgradation of Medical Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Bangalore, Salem, Madurai, Rohtak, Nagpur
3. Minimum 28 years experience in large construction projects of which minimum 10 years as Head of the Unit/Division/major projects. Experience in handling hospital building projects desirable.
4. Before applying, keep ready the following for filling the application in the shortest time.Details about your Qualifications from 10th standard onwards and Experiences (if required)
5. You will not be able to fill the application if you do not qualify for the position.Ensure that you have the prescribed years of post qualification experience, ie, experience after having passed the prescribed qualification.No column should be left blank.
Tentative Last Date:05-12-2012
About the organization:
HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) commenced its journey to serve the Nation in the area of healthcare, on 1st March 1966, with its incorporation as a corporate entity under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. HLL was set up in the natural rubber rich state of Kerala, for the production of male contraceptive sheaths for the National Family Welfare Programme. HLL commenced commercial operations on 5th April 1969 at Peroorkada in Thiruvananthapuram (formerly Trivandrum). The Plant was established in technical collaboration with M/s Okamoto Industries Inc. Japan.Two most modern Plants were added, one at Thiruvananthapuram and the other at Belgaum in 1985. Another Plant was added in the early nineties at Aakkulam in Thiruvananthapuram for the production of Blood Transfusion Bags, Copper T IUD’s, Surgical Sutures and Hydrocephalus Shunt.HLL has grown today into a multi-product, multi-unit organization addressing various public health challenges facing humanity.HLL had set its sights in 2003 – when it had a turnover of a mere Rs 163 crores – to be a Rs 1000 crore company by the year 2010. On the path of rapid growth, this year (2010) it has not only surpassed this figure but has drawn a clear road map to achieve a five fold growth by the year 2015.
HLL Lifecare Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Click above to download
the vacancy details