FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Manager (Electrical),Dy. Manager (Electrical),Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Jobs & Vacancy in Management at POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD., Gurgaon Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Power Grid is looking for bright, committed and dynamic individuals belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL) categories with rich professional experience to join its fold as per details given below as part of a Special Recruitment Drive for filling up the backlog reserved vacancies :
Manager (Electrical) / E5 : 02 posts
Dy. Manager (Electrical) / E4 : 06 posts
Assistant Engineer (Electrical)/ E1 : 01 post
Application Fee : An application fee of Rs.400/- is payable by candidates (no fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM) through a non-refundable A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.”, payable at New Delhi (preferably drawn on State Bank of India).
How to apply: Candidates need to apply Online at Power Grid Take printout of the system generated application form and send it To The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office Delhi – 110051
1. Only Indian Nationals above 18 years age are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. All eligibility qualification should be from a recognized Institution or University.
4. Teaching experience will not be counted as experience.
5. These are backlog vacancies to be filled up by concerned category candidates only.
6. Categories/ Subcategories of PwD eligible for the posts are as per the categories/ sub-categories of PwD identified suitable for the posts as per Govt. Notification.
7. Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application.
8. If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language along with the hard copy of the application and also at the time of Interview, if called for.
9. In case of Screening Test, details of test centre, venue shall be intimated to candidates.CompensationGeneral Information:
10. Graduate in Engineering in streams of Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Power), Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Power Systems/ Power System Engineering are only eligible for applying for Electrical Discipline.
11. Mere submission of Application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
Tentative Last Date: 15-09-2012
About the organization:
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country, is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system. POWERGRID owns and operates about 94,185 ckt kms of transmission lines at 800/765 kV, 400 kV, 220 kV & 132 kV EHVAC & +500 kV HVDC levels and 154 sub-stations with transformation capacity of about 1,31,025 MVA. This gigantic transmission network, spread over length and breadth of the country, is consistently maintained at an availability of over 99.94% through deployment of state-of-the-art Operation & Maintenance techniques which are at par with global standards. About 45% of total power generated in the country is wheeled through this transmission networkRecognizing the role of POWERGRID in the overall development of transmission and power sector, Govt. of India has conferred Navratna upon status to POWERGRID in May` 08, the highest honour for a Public Sector Enterprise. For overall co-ordination at national level, POWERGRID has implemented National Load Despatch Centre (NLDC) at Delhi with back up at Kolkata, which has been commissioned in February, 2009. NLDC shall be the apex body to ensure integrated operation of the national power system.POWERGRIDs achievements have been continuously been praised in terms of awards from GoI and various other agencies.
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Corp. Office: “Saudamini”, Plot No.2, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 1
Click above to download
the vacancy details