FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Mechanical Engineering,Electrical and Electronics Engineering,Electronics & Communication Engg,Computer Engineering,Electrician,Plant Operation, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited , Kalpakkam Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited a premier public sector enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites application for the post of Stipendiary Trainees [Scientific Assistant -B (Group-B)] and Stipendiary Trainees [Technician-B (Group-C)] to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities
CATEGORY – 1 STIPENDIARY TRAINEES (Scientific Assistant/B)
Total No. of Posts – 20 (SC -3 , ST- 2 ,OBC – 5 , UR – 10 )
Age : Should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.05.2012.
Duration of Training : 1½ years (18 months)
Stipend during Training : Rs. 9300/- p.m. (consolidated)
1.Discipline : Mechanical Engineering : 11
Educational Qualification : Three years Diploma or Licentiate with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering recognized by the GOI, Ministry of HRD.
2.Discipline : Electrical (or) Electrical and Electronics Engineering(EEE) : 03
Educational Qualification : Three years Diploma or Licentiate with not less than 60% marks in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering(EEE) recognized by the GOI, Ministry of HRD.
3.Discipline : Electronics (or) Electronics & Communication Engg. : 04
Educational Qualification : Three years Diploma or Licentiate with not less than 60% marks in Electronics or Electronics & Communication (ECE) recognized by the GOI, Ministry of HRD.
4.Discipline : Computer Engineering : 01
Educational Qualification : Three years Diploma or Licentiate with not less than 60% marks in Computers and Certificate course of Drawing office Tools like AutoCAD recognized by the GOI, Ministry of HRD.
5.Discipline : Physics : 01
Educational Qualification : B.Sc. should be with Physics as principal and Chemistry and Mathematics as subsidiary with minimum 60% of marks.
CATEGORY – 2 STIPENDIARY TRAINEES (Technician/B)
Total No. of Posts – 36 (SC – 7, PWD – 1(OH), OBC – 10 , UR -18)
Age : Should be between 18 to 24 years as on 01.05.2012.
Duration of Training : 2 years
Stipend during Training : Rs.6200/- p.m. (consolidated) for 1st year, Rs.7200/- p.m. (consolidated) for 2nd year
1.Discipline : Process / Plant Operation : 08
Educational Qualification :
(i) HSC(10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science & Mathematics individually.
(ii) Should have had English as one of the Subjects atleast at SSC level Examination
2.Discipline : Electrician : 04
3.Discipline : Electronics : 07
4. Discipline : Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance or Pipe Fitter : 13
5. Discipline : Draftsman (Mechanical) : 04
Educational Qualification :
i) SSC(10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Science & Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in the field of Electrical, Electronics and Pipe Fitter or Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance and Draftsman (Mechanical)
ii) Should have had English as one of the Subjects at least at SSC level Examination
GRADE AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF TRAINING :
On the basis of the performance during the training the successful trainees are likely to be considered for appointment to the post of Scientific Assistant “B” and Technician “B” in the Pay Band `9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- and Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2000/- respectively.
MODE OF SELECTION : Candidates will have to qualify in the written examination which consists of two parts viz.
HOW TO APPLY :Application format can also be downloaded from our websiteDuly signed and completed application in all respects may be sent toManager(HR),HRM Section,Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603 102.Kancheepuram District,Tamilnadu
1. Unsigned, incomplete applications and those which are not in the prescribed proforma as indicated in theAdvertisement shall be summarily rejected.
2. Mere fulfillment of requirements as laid down in the Advertisement does not entitle a candidate to be calledfor written test/interview. Incase the response is more, screening will be done for short listing the number ofcandidates to be called for written test/interview. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. The Maximum marks on the basis of which candidates to be called for written test/interview will be restrictedand may not be uniform for all categories, disciplines, trades and reserved categories as it depends upon theresponse of the candidates.
5. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates not selected. General knowledge, English and Maths and ii) Technical subjects in the relevant discipline. Those whoqualify in the written examination will be called for Trade Test and Interview for final selection. Option will be givento the candidate to answer either in Hindi or in English during written exam and interview.
6. A photo admit card willbe mailed to each eligible candidate indicating his roll no, date, time and centre(s) for written examination. Madras Atomic Power Station or Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, has no obligation to provideemployment to all the successful trainees. NPCIL reserves the rights to fill up all the posts or alter the number ofposts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment and also changing of examination center(s) withoutassigning any reasons.
7. Hostel or dormitory accommodation will be provided during the training period subject to availability.TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE :-No travelling allowance will be payable for attending the written examination/interview. However ScheduledCaste/Scheduled Tribe candidates called for written examination from out station and those who are not employed inCentral/State Govt.
8. The selected candidates will be required to execute a bond for a period of 5 years in the prescribed form tocomplete the training and to serve the Madras Atomic Power Station and or any other constituent units of Nuclear PowerCorporation of India Ltd.
Tentative Last Date :20-07-2012
About the organization:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise Under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objective of operating atomic power stations and implementing the atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under theAtomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL has also equity participation in BHAVINI, an organization formed for implementation for Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.NPCIL is responsible for design, construction, commissioning and operation of nuclear power reactors. NPCIL is a MoU signing, profit making and dividend paying company with the highest level of credit rating (AAA rating by CRISIL and CARE). NPCIL is presently operating 20 nuclear power reactors with an installed capacity of 4780 MW. The reactor fleet comprises of two Boiling Water Reactors (BWRs) and eighteen Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors (PHWRs) and includes RAPS-1
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Madras Atomic Power Station,
Click above to download
the vacancy details