Manager ,Assistant Manager,Assistant Manager , Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Indore Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Indore and Madhya Pradesh Poorva Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Jabalpur intend to recruit Manager HR, Assistant Manager HR and Assistant Manger IT and invite applications from the eligible candidates:
Manager HR : 38 posts (MPPKVVCL Indore-5, MPMKVVCL Jabalpur -6), Age : 21-30 years as on 31/05/2012. , Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/-
Assistant Manager HR : 20 posts (MPPKVVCL Indore-20), Age : 21-30 years as on 31/05/2012.
Assistant Manager IT : 20 posts (MPPKVVCL Indore – 20), Age : 21-30 years as on 31/05/2012.
Application Fee : Application fees for unreserved / OBC candidates of MP domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/Handicapped candidates of M.P domicile Rs. 250/- per Company per candidate. 5.2. The applications can also be submitted through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk. The portal charges shall be Rs. 60/- per application for all type of category.bank jobs
How to Apply : Apply Online at MP Online Application fees for unreserved / OBC candidates of MP domicile and candidates of allcategories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/Handicappedcandidates of M.P domicile Rs. 250/- per Company per candidate.The applications can also be submitted through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can bemade in cash at the Kiosk.
1. The candidates selected shall have to undergo 6 months training. They shall be required toexecute a bond to complete the training and serve the Company for 5 years after completion oftraining. If the performance of a candidate during training is not found satisfactory,
2. The Manager HR shall be paid salary equal to basic pay of Rs.15600/-where as Assistant Manager HR & IT shall be paid salary equal to basic pay of Rs. 9860/- permonth plus other allowances as applicable as per the “Wages & Allowances Manual” during the training.
3. On regular appointment as Manager HR (Distribution) aftersuccessful completion of training, he/she shall be absorbed in the pay scale having basic payRs.15600/- plus other allowances as applicable as per the “Wages & Allowances Manual”.
4. On regular appointment as Assistant ManagerHR & IT (Distribution) after successful completion of training, he/she shall be absorbed in thepay scale having basic pay Rs. 9860/- plus other allowances as applicable as per the “Wages &Allowances Manual”.
5. All SC/ST/Handicapped candidates will be reimbursed to and fro ordinary second class rail fare.For places where rail facility is not available bus fare by the shortest route for appearing in thewritten test and personal interview, as per rule will be paid.
6. The minimum degree of disability in order for a handicapped person to be eligible for anyconcessions / benefits would be 40% In case of un availability of suitable candidate in any of the two categories of handicapped persons the same will be filled up by either of the two categories.
Tentative Last Date :23-07-2012
About the organization:
Madhya Pradesh was originally the largest state in India until November 1, 2000 when the state of Chattisgarh was carved out. Historically it is known as Malwa. The predominant language of the region is Hindi. Due to the rule of Marathas, Marathi is spoken by a substantial number of people. It borders the states Uttar Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Gujurat.It comprises of 50 districts, which are grouped into ten divisions. Anuppur, Ashoknagar and Burhanpur are the three districts formed on August 15, 2003.Presently all districts share the same names as their capitals; West Nimar has been renamed Khargone and East Nimar as Khandwa.
M.P. Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Compnay Limited (MPPKVVCL)
(A wholly owned Govt. of MP Undertaking)
GPH Campus, Pologround, Indore – 452003 (MP)
Click above to download
the vacancy details