Asst. Manager (Operations),Asst. Manager (Stores/ (Material Management),Asst. Manager (Human Resource), Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., Delhi Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from dynamic, experienced and highly motivated personnel having experience of working in Govt/PSU/Private organizations preferably having experience in major construction projects for the following opening in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. The appointment shall be on direct recruitment basis as per details mentioned below in DMRC :
Asst. Manager (Operations) : 07 posts (UR-5, OBC-1, SC-01)
Asst. Manager (Stores/ (Material Management) : 01 post (UR)
Asst. Manager (Human Resource) : 02 posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
Asst. Manager (Legal) : 02 posts (UR-1, OBC-1)employment news
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be sent to Executive Director (HR), Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110001
1.Applications are invited from dynamic, experienced and highly motivated personnel having experience of working in Govt/PSU/Private organizations preferably having experience in major construction projects for the following opening in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
2. Prequalified candidates will be called in the ratio of 1:20 (20 candidates for one vacancy) for written examination in the descending order of merit of percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.
3. The selected candidate will be governed by a Bond for Rs. 1.5 Lakhs to serve DMRC for a minimum period of 3 years. The candidates will be placed under probation for a period of two years and will have to serve three months notice period for acceptance of resignation.
4. The interview will be held from 12/09/12 onwards (Complete details will be displayed on our website). The selection process will consist of Paragraph writing,
5. Eligible and interested candidates for the aforesaid posts may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I enclosing a non-refundable crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED,
6. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their demand draft and application form for future reference. They should also keep sufficient numbers of copies of the same Photograph in reserve for future use, which they are using in the application form.
7. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.The result of reserved category posts will be subject to the final outcome of the WRIT Petition No. 7878/2010 (Sarv Rural & Urban Welfare Vs UOI & others)Application Format : Please see Annexure (I).
Tentative Last Date:02-08-2012
About the organization:
Delhi Metro is a world-class metro. To ensure reliability and safety in train operations, it is equipped with the most modern communication and train control system. It has state-of-art air-conditioned coaches. Ticketing and passenger control are through Automatic Fare Collection System, which is introduced in the country for the first time. Travelling in Delhi Metro is a pleasure with trains ultimately available at three minutes frequency. Entries and exits to metro stations are controlled by flap-doors operated by ‘smart-cards’ and contact less tokens. For convenience of commuters, adequate number of escalators are installed at metro stations.Unique feature of Delhi Metro is its integration with other modes of public transport, enabling the commuters to conveniently interchange from one mode to another.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC)
A Joint Venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Delhi
Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110001, India
Click above to download
the vacancy details