Junior Officer,Asst. General Manager,Manager,Dy. Manager, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at National Mineral Development Corporation Limited, Hyderabad May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
NMDC is now looking for suitable persons for the following 20 posts in various disciplines to be deployed in Integrated Steel Plant, in its Iron Ore / Diamond Mines located in Bailadila, Chhattisgarh; Bellary, Karnataka; Panna, Madhya Pradesh etc. :
DTP : Junior Officer
Industrial Engineering : Asst. General Manager (E5)/ Asst. Manager (E1) / Dy. Manager (E2)/ Manager (E3)/ Senior Manager (E4)
Information Services : Asst. Manager (E1)/ Dy. Manager (E2)
Law : Asst. Manager (E1)/ Dy. Manager (E2)employment news
Mineral Processing : Asst. Manager (E1)/ Dy. Manager (E2)
Raj Bhasha : Asst. General Manager (E5)
How to Apply : Interested candidates may send their biodata along with copies of certificates to Jt. General Manager (Personnel), NMDC Ltd., 10-3-311/A, “Khanij Bhavan”, Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500 028
1. Experience and age relaxable and higher start in the time scale may be considered in case of deserving candidates. Candidates may be considered for a lower post in case they are found otherwise suitable depending on their qualification, experience and present position.
2. Apart from Basic Pay, Dear ness Allowance, other Perks and Allowances limited to 47% of Basic Pay will be payable. Other benefits include PRP, HRA (depending on place of posting), CPF, Gratuity, Medical facilities, Group insurance, etc., as per rules.
3. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in candidates for being called for interview. Decision of management to call the candidates for selection shall be final. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
4. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to & fro single AC II tier Rail Fare by shortest route subject to production of proof.
5. Candidates are required to superscribe the post for which they are applying on the envelope while sending the application.
6. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may send in their Bio-data containing post applied for, Name, Father’s name, mailing address, category (SC/ST/OBC/Ex-SM/PwD), Date of Birth, qualification (starting from matriculation with name of institution/university, percentage of marks,
7. Division, year of passing) specialization, experience (name of employer, date of joining & leaving, designation, pay scale, last pay drawn)and other particulars including phone and e-mail id, affixing passport size photograph and copies of certificatesto Jt. General Manager (Personnel), NMDC Ltd., 10-3-311/A, “Khanij Bhavan”, Castle Hills, MasabTank, Hyderabad – 500 028
Tentative Last Date :25-05-2012
About the organization:
Incorporated in 1958 as a Government of India fully owned public enterprise. NMDC is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India.Since inception involved in the exploration of wide range of minerals including iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, lime stone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite, beach sands etc.India’s single largest iron ore producer and exporter, presently producing about 30 million tons of iron ore from 3 fully mechanized mines viz., Bailadila Deposit-14/11C, Bailadila Deposit-5, 10/11A (Chhattisgarh State) and Donimalai Iron Ore Mines (Karnataka State) which are awarded ISO 9001-2000 certification.NMDC has the only mechanized diamond mine in the country with a capacity to produce 1.00 lakh carats / annum at Majhgawan Mines, Panna (Madhya State). NMDC has made valuable and substantial contribution to the National efforts in the mineral sector during the last five decades and has been accorded the status of schedule-A Public Sector Company. In recognition to the Company’s growing status and consistent excellent performance, the Company has been categorized by the Department of Public Enterprises as “NAVRATNA” Public Sector Enterprise in 2008.The story of NMDC is woven around the dreamy hills and the deep jungle in Chhattisgarh, known as Dandakaranya from the epic periods.
National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
(A Govt of India Enterprise)
“Khanij Bhavan”, 10-3-311/A, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500173
Click above to download
the vacancy details