FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Additional General Manager ,Assistant General Manager,Additional General Manager (Finance),Assistant General Manager (Personnel & Administration) ,Assistant General Manager (Technical), Jobs & Vacancy in Management at RailTel Corporation of India Limited, Delhi Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL), a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking, in the field of providing telecom services. RailTel offers career opportunities to bright, young and dynamic professionals and invites applications from Indian citizens for recruitment in Technical, Marketing and Personnel & Administration departments.
Additional General Manager (Mktg) : 02 posts
Assistant General Manager (Mktg) : 06 posts
Additional General Manager (Finance) : 01 post
Assistant General Manager (Finance) : 01 post
Assistant General Manager (Personnel & Administration) : 01 post
Assistant General Manager (Technical) : 06 posts
Public Relations Officer : 01 post
Application Fee : Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH candidates) to be paid in any branch of SBI.
How to Apply :Only the candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria should submit theirapplication in the proforma given at the end of this notice, enclosing self attested copies of alleducational/professional certificates and documents in support of date of birth, service/ experience,caste/religion (In case belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ OBC (minority) community) by ordinary post toPost Box no. 9, New Delhi GPO, Ashok Road, New Delhi -110001Application in the prescribe format should be send to Post Box no. 9, New Delhi GPO, Ashok Road, New Delhi -110001
1. The experience in Central/State Govt /PSUs/Private sector together may be taken intoconsideration.For Marketing discipline, candidates having experience of marketing of Telecom
2. Candidates working in Government should have experience as follows:For the posts of Asstt. General Manager (E-4):Candidates should be in the Senior Scale (PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs 6600/-)
3. Candidates should be in Selection Grade (PB-4 with Grade Pay Rs 8700/-) OR should have atleast 06 years service in JA Grade (PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs 7600/-) with experience in therelevant field, as stated in the above table.
4. Job descriptions: (a) Marketing Discipline: Identifying new avenues for marketing RailTel’sproduct and services and new opportunities to expand penetration into communication market
5. Personnel &Admn. Discipline: Development & management of Human Resource, Recruitment,Training, Office administration, formulation and implementation of HR policies and Government rulesand policy guidelines.
6. It if it found that some wrong information has been furnished or some vital information, on thebasis of which the selection has been made, has been concealed by a candidate, his candidature will beliable to be cancelled. If such candidate has been selected/appointed, such selection /appointment willbe terminated without any show cause notice.
7. Candidates should have a valid passport. They may be required to produce the same at the timeof their interview or before their appointment, as may be demand by the RailTel. Only the candidates fulfilling
8, Candidates working in the private sector are also required to enclose with their application acopy of their appointment letter in support of their appointment in their present post and organization.The candidates working in the Govt. Departments / PSUs are required to forward theirapplication through their parent departments along
Tentative Last Date : 17-08-2012
About the organization:
RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RailTel) organization is a Government of India undertaking under the Ministry of Railways. The Corporation was formed in Sept 2000 with the objectives to create nation wide Broadband Telecom and Multimedia Network in all parts of the country, to modernize Train Control Operation and Safety System of Indian Railways and to significantly contribute to realization of goals and objective of national telecom policy 1999. RailTel is a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian Railways.RailTel is building state of the art multimedia telecom network using SDH/DWDM based transmission systems and high end MPLS-IP routers. RailTel has extensive expertise in building telecom networks. Moreover, RailTel draws its manpower from signal and telecom branch of Indian Railway which has been in the business of construction, operation and maintenance of telecom systems for more than 50 years.
RailTel Corporation of India Limited
10th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Click above to download
the vacancy details