Deputy Manager & Assistants, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at National Council for Cement and Building Materials , Ballabgarh Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
NCB invites applications strictly in the prescribed format (given below) from self motivated dynamic professionals, having relevant experience with potential leadership qualities for the various posts on direct recruitment basis, as per details given below :
1. Deputy Manager : 09 posts in various disciplines
2. Assistants : 13 posts in various disciplines
How to Apply : Application in prescribed format should be send
1. National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB) is an apex body working under the administrative control of Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India and is devoted to Research,
2. Candidates having experience in Quality Control, Technical Audit and Research will be given preference. DEPUTY MANAGER – ELECTRICAL (01 Post): Candidates having experience in Design / Selection, Maintenance of Electrical Systems / Installations in Cement Plants and Energy Audit will be given preference.
3. Candidates having experience in Design/ selection, Preparation of TEFR, Maintenance / installation of equipment in cement Plants will be given preference.
4. Candidates having experience in Cement Manufacturing Technology, Energy Audit / Environmental Audit and Environmental Improvement & management Planning/ Process optimization will be given preference.
5. Candidates having experience in Testing/ Equipment Calibration and knowledge in testing of building materials will be given preference.
6. Candidates having experience in Testing/ Equipment Calibrations, Instrumentation will be given preference.
7. Candidates having experience in Limestone Exploration Computer Aided deposit evaluation, open cast mine planning, mineral production scheduling and Knowledge of Advanced Techniques like Remote Sensing & GIS will be given Preference.
8. Candidates having experience in manpower planning, Recruitment, Selection, Wage & Salary Administration, Maintenance of Leave and Leave record, Contract Labour Employment and their bill settlement.
9. Candidates having experience in Office administration including various services e.g. Transport, Security, catering, Communication and Dispatch.
10. Candidates having formal qualification in Agro/Horticulture stream from a recognized institution with relevant experience. Preference will be given to candidate having additional exposure to general management activities in a large institution.
11. MATERIALS MANAGEMENT SERVICES ASSISTANT (02 Posts): Candidates having experience in handling purchase of equipment, stores, consumables, inspection, issue and maintaining records. Applicants having knowledge of import procedures and experience in import
12.January 2012 GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS / OTHER DETAILS: The person already working with Govt./Public Undertaking/Autonomous Body should apply through proper channel. Applications received after the last date for whatever reason, including postal delay, will neither be considered nor any correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
13. No interim enquiries will be entertained from any applicant on any of the issues related to the ongoing selection process. Reservations are applicable as per Government of India rules. Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST/OBC category candidates as per Govt.
14. experience in case of deserving candidates. Number as well as break-up of posts given above may vary as per actual requirement at the time of recruitment. Candidates having relevant experience in similar Scientific Research Institutions will be preferred.
15. The candidates called for written test/ interview will be reimbursed sleeper class / bus fare by shortest route on production of ticket / receipt Last Date: 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. Extension of Last date and further change, if any, would be intimated on the website of the Council.
16. The candidates are requested to submit the duly filled-in-application form (available at NCB website) at the following address clearly mentioning the post Applied for on the envelope: The Director General National Council for Cement and Building Materials 34 Km Stone, Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2) Ballabgarh -121 004, Haryana
Tentative Last Date :25-03-2012
About the organization:
Established in 1962, as Cement Research Institute of India and redesignated as National Council for Cement and Building Materials in April 1985, NCB is an apex body dedicated to continuous research, technology development and transfer, education and industrial services for the cement and building material industries. The entire range of services of NCB are delivered by eight Corporate Centres through its units in Ballabhgarh and Hyderabad. The main laboratories of the Council are located at Ballabhgarh, about 35 kms south of New Delhi.National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB) is the largest Industrial Support Organisation of it’s kind in India, with units in the various regions of the country and in the field of Cement, Building Materials and Allied Areas and covers: NCB has an over 300 strong team of highly qualified and experienced engineers, scientists and other professionals. Manpower Training and continued efforts to upgrade knowledge base is always given highest priority in NCB.The National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB) is an apex body dedicated to continuous research, technology development and transfer, education and industrial services for the cement and building materials industries.
National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCCBM)
34 KM stone, Delhi-Mathura Road, Ballabgarh (Faridabad) – 121004 (Haryana)
Click above to download
the vacancy details