Yatayat Nirikshak),Assistant Transport Inspector, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation, Jaipur Feb 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online applications are invited for the following Officer level posts in RSRTC :
Assistant Zonal Manager (Sahayak Sambhag Prabandhak) : 04 posts
Assistant Mechanical Engineer (Sahayak Yantrik Abhiyanta) : 04 posts
Accounts Officer (Lekhadhikari) : 01 post
Assistant Depot Manager / Transport Inspector (Sahayak Agaar Prabandhak/ Yatayat Nirikshak) : 15 postsupsc notifications
Assistant Transport Inspector (Sahayak Yatayat Nirikshak) : 72 posts
Junior Engineer (Kanishtha Abhiyanta) Gr. B : 25 posts
Age : 18-35 years as on 01/01/2013.
How to Apply : Apply Online at RSRTC
1. If you have clicked on ‘Submit button’, this will take you to another screen with the details filled. At the bottom of this screen you have the option to Edit the data again
2. Scanned / digital copy of your recent passport size colored photo (taken on or after 01-01-2013) and signature in the prescribed format (jpg or jpeg, size preferably
3. Select Post of (any one from Trafic Cadre, Engineering Cadre, Accounts Officer) Select Preferred test centre locations 1 and location 2 Enter your full name (as it appears in your SSLC/SSC/10th class mark sheet).
4. Once you have completed entering the fee receipt details and click on submit, the system will ask for uploading (Photo, Signature and Fee Receipt). Select type of file to upload.
5. The tenderer must quote, his rates separately for TATA AND LEYLAND chassis as per schedule No.I and II and quotations should be kept in separate envelops.
6. Tenderers are prohibited from making any addition or alterations in the descriptions mentioned in the schedule or in the columns. They should either quote rates for the articles as described in the schedule or write the words “NO RATES” against each item.
7. The corporation reserves the right to reduce or in crease the number of bus bodies to be constructed and sup plied at the time of placing the order during the tenure, of the contract, which will have no corresponding effect on the. rates quoted for the tender.
8. Tender received without EARNEST MONEY shall not be considered on any ground, whether registered with DGS & D or Board of Small Scale Industries/ with CSPO, JAIPUR.
Tentative Last Date:21-02-2013
About the organization:
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation has entered it’s 48th year of business, since its inception on 1st October 1964. The corporation has been established under the Road Transport Act 1950 with the objective of providing economic, adequate, punctual and efficient services to the travelling public in the state with 8 Depots and 421 Buses plying 45000 kilometers, carrying 29000 passengers per day. Currently, 4500 buses across 46 depots are plying more than 16 lacs kilometers and carrying more than 9 lac passengers per day. RSRTC is committed to providing high quality services, consistently and constantly improving the services for the satisfaction of the passengers. To fulfill the commitment, RSRTC has incorporated Ordinary, Express, Deluxe, A.G. Gandhi Rath, A.C., A.C. Sleeper, Volvo-Mercedes, Volvo-Pantry, Volvo-LCD, Volvo-LCD-Pantry bus services in fleet for all category of passengers. RSRTC is connected to nearby eleven States/Union Territories
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC)
Headquarter, Parivahan Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Click above to download
the vacancy details