FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Dy.General Manager –Petro Engineering,Chief Manager-Modelling & Simulation,Chief Manager,Manager – Hydro-Processing,Senior Research Officer,, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Mumbai Nov 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a leading “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Refining, Distribution and Marketing of Petroleum Products. In a endeavor to build a knowledge-based Team for achieving excellence in R&D, HPCL is looking for Highly Experienced Professionals with outstanding track record, as per the details below :
Dy.General Manager –Petro Engineering : 01 post
Senior/ Chief Manager-Modelling & Simulation : 01 post
Senior/ Chief Manager – FCC : 01 post
Senior/ Chief Manager –Crude Evaluation : 01 post
Senior/ Chief Manager – Analytical : 01 post
Manager – Hydro-Processing : 02 posts
Manager – Catalysis : 01 post
Manager – Modeling & Simulation : 01 post
Manager – Crude Evaluation : 01 post
Manager – Analytical : 02 posts
Manager – Nano Tech / Tribochemistry : 01 post
Manager – Bio-Process : 01 post
Senior Research Officer/ Deputy-Manager – FCC : 01 post
Senior Research Officer/ Deputy-Manager – Catalysis : 01 post
Senior Research Officer/ Dy. Manager–Modeling & Simulation : 01 post
Senior Research Officer/ Deputy-Manager – Crude Evaluation : 01 post
Senior Research Officer/ Deputy-Manager – Analytical : 03 posts
Senior Research Officer/ Deputy-Manager – Hydro-processing : 02 posts
Senior Research Officer/Deputy-Manager – Catalysis (Utilities) : 01 post
Deputy-Manager – Bio Fuels & Syn-Lubes : 01 post
Deputy-Manager – Instrumentation/ Analysis : 01 post
Deputy-Manager – Lubes, Additives & Automotive : 01 post
Deputy-Manager – Engine, Rig & Tribo Test : 01 post
SELECTION METHODOLOGY:Candidates fulfilling all of the above criteria (based on scrutiny of the application and resume) will be called for personal interview/interaction for assessing their technical & research aptitude and also for assessing their behavioral competencies. Candidates shortlisted in personal interview will be required to undergo medical examination. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection,which may please be noted. The final selection
How to Apply : Apply online at HPCL Candidates matching above criteria w.r.t qualification, experience, age etc. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website up Read all the instructions given on the website.Fill in the online form with all the relevant details.Upload your detailed resume mentioning following details.Name in full,Date of birth,Gender,E-mail ID,Education qualification,Work experience details,Contact details / mailing address,Any other information.Upload your passport size photograph.Click SUBMIT. Take a print of the application form and affix passport size photograph (same as the one which is uploaded in online application form) and sign the form in the space provided for the same.
1. Indian Nationals only need to apply.Reimbursement of travel fare limited to Air fare (Economy Class) for Sl Gr D and above from the airport nearest to the address mentioned in the application form to the place ofinterview Or AC first class rail fare for Sl. Gr D & above and AC second class rail fare for Sl
2. Please note that the date of travel should not be more than 2 days prior or after the date of interviews and reimbursement will be subject to production of the Travel Tickets/ proof of journey (both ways)”.“For Overseas Candidates who are shortlisted, depending upon the response rate,interview venue
3. All the qualifications should be full time regular course/s from a recognized Institute / University in India / Abroad.
4. Depending on the requirement, the corporation reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will not be entertained.Wherever CGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in qualifying
6. However HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response in that area/centre. HPCL reserves the right not to fill any of the above posts advertised at any stage of selection process.
7. All communications connected with Recruitment process would be done through e-mail only.Candidates may direct their query through
8. All the details given in the application will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.While applying for above post, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above,
9. candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/she has furnished any incorrect /false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled.
10. The reserved category candidates are required to submit the caste/ PWD certificate/s in prescribed format of Government of India, issued by the competent authority at the time of interview(as applicable for appointment to the posts under Government of India)
Tentative Last Date :10-12-2012
About the organization:
Propelling airplanes, mechanizing agriculture, energizing industries, igniting stoves, lighting lanterns… HP is synonymous with energy in India.For the last 30 years and more, Hindustan Petroleum has meant different things to different people. For some it represents an abundant supply of Petrol and Diesel. For others it stands for the easy availability of LPG and lubricants. Thousands of others see in it an inexhaustible reservoir of Kerosene and other petroleum products for meeting their energy needs. For all of them HP signifies an ever- radiant source of energy. Energy that is making a big difference to millions of lives. HP is all set to unveil an exciting new phase in its growth. Diversifying into oil Exploration and Production, Power Generation, Renewable Energy ventures and much more. Confident of creating a future full of energy. HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise with a Navratna Status, and a Fortune 500 and Forbes 2000 company, with an annual turnover of Rs. 1,69,011 Crores and sales/income from operations of Rs 1,88,130 Crores (US$ 36.975 Billions) during FY 2011-12, having about 20% Marketing share in India among PSUs and a strong market infrastructure.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office : 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020
Click above to download
the vacancy details