MAHARASHTRA STATE ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION CO. LTD
Advertisement No. MSEDCL – 2 /2015
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
India’s biggest Power Distribution Company having Over 2.14 Crore’s consumers and dedicated pool of over 77,000 employees with Annual Revenue of over Rupees 5 0,000 Crore, is looking for Talented, Dynamic and Result oriented Professionals with proven track record to join MSEDCL in the following senior positions.
Name of the Post: Executive Director (Distribution/ Commercial)
Scale of Pay: Rs.48890-2150-94040. The selected candidates are entitled toDA, HRA, Medical Benefit, Leave Encashment, CPF etc. as per the rules of the Company.
Qualification: Essential: Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering / Technology or its equivalent. Preferable: Two years Full Time or three years part Time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Management Administration with specialization in Marketing / Finance OR Degree in Law.
Application Fee:Open Category/ Applied Against Open Category: Rs.600/- Reserved Category: Rs.300/-
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The company will send intimation about in-basket exercises and group discussion test, interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
2. Candidates should paste photograph & sign the application.
3. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before submitting application form.
4. Incomplete applications and those not supported by self-attested copies of certificates are liable to be summarily rejected.
5. The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband name, caste etc should b e spelt correctly i n the application a s it appears i n the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application submitted by them. Candidates are advised to preserve these details for future use. No Call letters will be dispatched by post or courier etc.
Last Date of Application 26-06-2015