Advt No.: 03/2017
Assam Public Service Commission
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
1.Post Name: Law Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.12000-40000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: A candidate must be an Advocate enrolled under the Advocates Act of 1961 who has been practicing as such for at least 3 (Three) years.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 18/04/2017 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through the same. However, the fact of the intimation may be apprised to the Commission by the candidate.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 18.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification