Kochi Metro Rail Ltd
Regd. Office. 8th Floor, Revenue Tower
Park Avenue, Kochi-682011, Kerala
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. (KMRL) recruitment department has announced advertisement applications to recruit for the post of 04 Support Staff & Peon/ Attender on Regular basis. Apply Before 31st October, 2017.
1.Post- Support Staff
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.6670-11470/-
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.6090-9300/-
- Degree/Diploma(3 Years) in any discipline
- SSLC COMPLETED
Minimum 02 years of post qualification experience in Office Asst./Support staff activities in a company.
How to apply:
- Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying. Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete. Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e- mail will not be entertained. The last date of submission of on-line application is 31st October 2017.
- To enrich the quality of life for everyone in Kochi by facilitating better connectivity between people, between people and places, and between people and prosperity.
- The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for Written test/interview, which will be communicated through email only. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Wherever maximum qualifications are prescribed, no higher qualified candidates applications will be entertained against such vacancies. Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Written test/interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
- No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending Written test/interview.
- Along with other credentials applicants has to invariably upload the PWD certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Medical Board, failing which, applications will be summarily rejected.
To make Kochi a more live able and pleasant city for residents and visitors alike, where public transportation would be used by all–connecting people and places safely, seamlessly, reliably and comfortably.
Last Date: 31-10-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form