Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
vUnder Ministry of HRD, Govt of India
Regional Office (Jammu), Govt Hospital Road,
180004@Gandhinagar, JAMMU-180004 @Ph. No: 2453528,QSDl@ Fax : 2430081
Website : www.kvsrojammu.org, e.mail.: email@example.com
Recruitment for the post of PRT/TGT/PGT on Part time Contract for the session
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Regional Office, Jammu, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, invites applications from the Indian Citizens for recruitment on Part time Contract basis only against vacant posts of PRTs/TGTs and PGTs in various KVs located under KVS, RO, Jammu, in the state of J&K, HP & Punjab. Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed Performa only, available on KVS, RO, Jammu website (www.kvsrojammu.org) under the head “Employment Notice “. No other format/ Performa other than the prescribed one shall be entertained.
Job Detail :
1.Name of post : PRTs
No.of Vacancies : 141
Pay scale : Rs.21250/-(Per Month)
2.Name of post : TGTs
No.of Vacancies : 168
Pay scale : Rs.26250/-(Per Month)
3.Name of post : PGTs
No.of Vacancies : 122
Pay scale : Rs.27500/-(Per Month)
How to apply & important instructions for the candidates.
• Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply in the prescribed format only available on website. (kvsrojammu.org)
• Candidates can also send his/her application in the prescribed Performa through e- mail on ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) followed by speed post. No certificates/testimonial should be forwarded through e-mail.
• No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
• Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Interview. Mere issue of Interview call letter or allowed to write the written examination will not imply acceptance of candidature of the applicants. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process. Even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage, the appointment shall be cancelled and further necessary action may be taken by KVS as deemed proper.
• The vacancies may vary. They may increase or decrease and most of the vacancies are available in KVs located in hard/very hard/ far flung areas and the candidates should be mentally prepared to serve in these places, in case of selection.
• Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
• Teachers engaged on contractual basis, would have no claim or right for appointment on regular basis nor will they be a part of the cadre of teachers of Kendriya Vidyalayas.
Last date of receipt of application in the Regional Office : 18.03.2016
click above to download
the employment notification