Walk-in Interview: 28 December, 2016
Kerala Agricultural University
Kerala Agricultural University invites Application for the post of 07 Teaching Assistant on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 28 December 2016.
1.Post Name: Teaching Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.35000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: M.Sc in Agriculture/Horticulture/Agronomy or M.Vsc.
- Registration of candidates will be done between 9am and 10am on 28.12.16 and the walk in interview will be conducted from 10 am onwards.
- Age of the candidates should not be above 36 years as on 01.12.2016. Relaxation as per rules will be given.
- The applicants should report for registration/scrutiny with original certificates to prove qualifications, age, date of birth, caste, experience, publications and other achievements (if any). Provisional/Original certificates of Master’s Degree should be produced. Course completion certificate will not be entertained.
- Personal data sheet as shown in Annexure I should be submitted at the time of registration with self-attested copies of documents.
- Written examination if required will be conducted before the interview, and only shortlisted candidates will be allowed to participate in the interview for each post.
- The appointment will be purely on temporary basis as per the standing instructions& regulations of KAU regarding appointment of temporary hands for a period of 1 year or till the appointment of a regular hand whichever is earlier.
- The candidates selected will not have any preferential claim for any future appointment in KAU except for receiving the emolument attached to the post.
How to Apply KAU Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed Application form, original & Attested copies of Certificates in proof of educational qualification, experience, date of birth, age at time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 28.12.2016 at 09.00 AM