ADVT. NO.: 20/2018
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH(IISER)
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) all Details are given below..
1.Name of the post- Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- 16000/- Per Month + 30% HRA per month.
Candidates Should have M.Sc. in Physics / Mathematics / Computer Science / Geology or B. Tech / M.Tech or equivalent disciplines with at least 55% marks. Preference Strong computer programming skills and sound knowledge of numerical methods for PDE’s, basic hydrology and glaciology.
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /Institutions.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process.Where number of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
How to Apply:
- Day, Date & Venue of Walk-In Interview & Reporting Time Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 09.30 A.M in Seminar Room No. 32, Second Floor, Main building, IISER Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411 008. At the time of interview, applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form (available below advertisement link), self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of information submitted in the application form and one recent passport size colour photograph.
Last date for application is: 22-05-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification