National Institute of Open Schooling
(An autonomous organization under the Deptt. of School Education & Literacy,
MHRD Govt. of India) A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector 62, NOIDA- 201309, Uttar Pradesh
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) invites applications for one (01) post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) on Direct Recruitment/ Deputation basis as per details given below.
Name of the post- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
No of vacancy- 1
Method of Recruitment- Direct Recruitment/ Deputation
Pay Band & Grade Pay- 9,300-34,800 + G.P 4,200 (PB-II)
1. All posts bear All India transfer liability.
2. Crucial date for determining eligibility with regard to age limit, qualification and experience will be the last date for receipt of applications.
3. Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India rules.
4. Internal candidates not in line of promotion are eligible for deputation post. Those who are drawing Grade Pay under MACP/Non Functional Grade are not treated as higher Scale i.e the Scale / Grade Pay of Substantive post would only be taken into account for deciding the eligibility for appointment / selection on deputation.
5. NIOS reserves the right :
(a) to conduct or not to conduct written/trade/Skill tests for such posts wherever the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a screening committee to fix a criteria even at higher level for short listing the applications taking into account the number of posts and the number of application received keeping in view the qualifications and experience prescribed.
(b) to prepare a panel of candidates for filling up future vacancies arising during the validity of the panel which shall be normally for one year.
(c) to relax any of eligibility conditions in deserving cases.
(d) to fill up the posts, not to fill up the posts or cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason. NIOS also reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/ or interviews. The decision of NIOS in this regard will be final.
(e) to fill consequential vacancies including additional posts arising at the time of interview from available candidates by direct recruitment/deputation/contract.
(f) to relax the age in case of NIOS staff.
6. Merely fulfilling minimum essential qualifications shall not entail the candidate for calling for written test/Interview.
How to Apply NIOS Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph send to the Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24/25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309, U.P on or before 21.06.2016.
Last Date- 21.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form