A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR ASPIRING YOUNG WOMEN
Integrated Headquarters of MoD(Army), AG’s Branch,
Dte Gen of Medical Services(Army)/DGMS-4B, Room No.45,
‘L’ Block, New Delhi-01, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are invited from female candidates who have passed MSc (Nursing) / PB B Sc (Nursing)/B Sc(Nursing) for grant of Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service.
1.Post Name- Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Military Nursing Service (MNS)
No. of Vacancies- Not Specified
Pay Scale- Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-
Note: Nursing Officers with B Sc Nursing qualification are eligible for one year antedate of commission; Nursing Officers with M Sc Nursing qualification are eligible for two years antedate of commission and one year antedate for each completed year of previous service rendered in Nursing Profession after fully qualifying as nurse midwife in a Govt recognized Hospital/Medical College/Health Institute subject to a max of 2 years antedate and provided that previous service was not terminated on grounds of unsuitability or misconduct or profound professional negligence or indiscipline or any other disciplinary ground. In case of a candidate who is eligible for ante date under more than one of the preceding clauses, the total period of ante date will be limited to two years. The period of antedate will neither carry any back pay in any case nor will it count for gratuity as per rules.
How to apply:
The online application will be hosted on the web page of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The procedure for filling up of the application form, payment,admit card and subsequent processing will be available on the same website.
- Candidates may apply online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 18 Jul 2016 to 03 Aug 2016. Eligibility of the candidate will be known while submitting the online application.
- The candidate’s email ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select their own password. This email ID is the only user ID for the whole process. Candidates should use the same active email ID during the whole process.
- The candidates should keep file (soft copy) of passport size photograph (size 3.5 X 3.5 cms) taken in the light background in jpeg format and file of scanned copy (jpeg/pdf format) of signature of the candidates ready, before filling online application. These files
have to be attached to the online application, hence are necessary. File size should be between 5 Kb-20Kb.
- The eligible candidates will only be able to pay an amount of Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through payment gateway from the system for making the payment. No payment will be accepted after the last date of submission of application.
- After making the payment, the candidate will be able to complete the online submission of the application.
Last Date: 03-08-2016
click above to download
the employment notification