“INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE”
(MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS) GOVT. OF INDIA
RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE (EDUCATION & STRESS COUNSELLOR)
Applications are invited from male & female Indian citizens (including citizens of Nepal & Bhutan) for filling up vacancies to the posts of Head Constable( Education & Stress Counsellor), Group ‘C’ (non-Gazetted & non Ministerial), on temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF.
Job Detail :
1.Name of post : Head Constable (Education & Stress Counsellor)
Total Number of vacancies : 44
PAY SCALE AND OTHER ALLOWANCES :-
a) PAY – PB-I, Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2,400/- per month
b) Other allowances- The post will carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Washing Allowance as admissible from time to time, Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified border areas, free uniform, free accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance, Free leave pass, free medical facilities and any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions.
Physical Standard Test (PST) – Candidates found eligible in documentation will be screened for height, chest (chest measurement for male candidates only) and weight measurements by the Board.Those who do not meet the required physical measurements shall be eliminated at this stage.
General Instructions :
• No correspondence will be entertained from ineligible candidate whose applications have been rejected.
• Candidates belonging to physically handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
• All disputes and differences, if any, shall be subject to jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
• ITBP will not be responsible for any postal delay.
• Applicants who do not seek/avail any kind of relaxation in Age, PST and Written Test their
• Candidate to see ITBP recruitment website for more details and updates on this recruitment at <http:/www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in>
How To Apply :
The candidates should send their application form, alongwith fee (as applicable) and self attested copies of the testimonials to the following address mentioned below :
The Inspector General, North Eastern Frontier Hqr,
ITBP, Old A.P. Secretariat Building, Cantt Area,
Important Dates :
i.The last date for receipt of applications is 22.04.2016
ii.For Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, and Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul-Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which last date is 29.04.2016.
click above to download
the employment notification