INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED (Assam Oil Division)
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF NON EXECUTIVES POSTS AT IOCL (AOD)
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the under mentioned posts in the pay scale of ` 11,900-32,000 at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (Assam Oil Division), Digboi Refinery.
1.Job Detail :
Name of the Post :Jr.Engg. Asstt-IV (Production)
Discipline : Chemical
2.Name of the Post : Jr.Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities)
Discipline :Mechanical/ Electrical
3.Name of the Post :Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation)
4.Name of the Post :Jr. Materials Assistant-IV #
Discipline :Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation
• Candidates are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
• Candidates belonging to General & OBC category should enclose a crossed Demand Draft of ` 100/- (Rs. One
hundred only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, Digboi Branch. (IFSC Code: SBIN0006000) along with the application. Candidates must write their full name and address on the back side of the Demand Draft.
• Age, Educational qualification & experience of candidates will be determined as on 01/01/2016
• Application of a candidate having higher qualification Viz BE or equivalent/MBA or equivalent than the prescribed education qualification mentioned above shall not be considered for the above posts.
• Training period (other than Apprenticeship training in relevant trade) shall not be counted towards experience.
• Wherever CGPA or Grade is awarded in the examination, its equivalent percentage of marks and class/ division must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by University/ Institute
• Applications without supporting documents/Incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.
6.How to Apply :
Typed Applications as per the prescribed format along with the Demand Draft (As applicable) as given with the advertisement ,supported by self attested photocopies of all relevant documents (qualification/experience/age/caste/category etc.) should be sent by Post only to Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (AOD), DIGBOI – 786171 so as to reach on or before 26/02/2016
Candidates should super scribe Advt. No. and Name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope. Applications received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
In case of any query, please contact our recruitment section on 03751-263133/03751-263131
7.Apply Before : 26/02/2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form