Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Public Enterprises Selection Board
Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of CHAIRMAN, INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED(IOCL) in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.80,000-1,25,000/-(REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post along with their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 01st August 2016. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready along with their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
1.Name of the PSU- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Name of the post- Chairman
Scale of the post- Rs.80,000-1,25,000/
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) was incorporated in 1964 by merging Indian Refineries Limited with Indian Oil Company under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. The main objectives of IOCL are to serve the national interests in oil and related sectors in accordance and consistent with the policies of Government of India; to ensure continuous and smooth supplies of petroleum products and to enhance country’s self-sufficiency in oil refining and build expertise in laying of crude oil and petroleum product pipelines. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is an integrated oil and gas major engaged in the core activities of Refining, Pipeline transportation, marketing of petroleum, petrochemicals and natural gas, manufacturing of petrochemicals and Exploration & Production of crude oil & gas. The company is also engaged in alternate energy and has a strong R&D focus.
- The incumbent should be a graduate from a recognized university/institute with good academic record.
- Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications will have an added advantage.
- The incumbent should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in an organization of repute.
- Experience in Finance/ Marketing/Project/ Production Management especially in Oil & Natural Gas industries is desirable.
UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/CANDIDATE:
- An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected.
- If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of interview from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 01st August 2016. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Last Date: 01-08-2016
click above to download
the employment notification