Advt. No.: 05/2018-IFos
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of Indian Forest Service Examination 2018 in 110 Vacancy . Apply Online before 06 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
UPSC NDA Job Details:
1.Post Name: Indian Forest Service Examination
No. of Vacancy: 110 Posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities.
- CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR INDIAN FOREST SERVICE EXAMINATION SHOULD NOTE THAT THEY ARE REQUIRED TO APPEAR IN THE CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAMINATON AND QUALIFY THE SAME FOR GOING TO THE SECOND STAGE OF INDIAN FOREST SERVICE (MAIN) EXAMINATION (WRITTEN AND INTERVIEW).
- CANDIDATES DESIROUS OF APPLYNG FOR INDIAN FOREST SERVICE EXAMINATION AS WELL AS FOR CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION CAN APPLY THROUGH A COMMON ONLINE APPLICATION FORM SUBJECT TO MEETING THE REQUISITE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA BY THEM.
General Knowledge including knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on Indian Polity including the political system and the Constitution of India, History of India and Geography of a nature which the candidate should
be able to answer without special study.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
The Online Applications can be filled up to 06th March, 2018 till 18.00 Hours.
4. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are
required to provide valid active E-Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them at different stages of examination process.
5. PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS:
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
6. For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet [Answer Sheet], candidates must use black ball pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen. Candidates are further advised to read carefully the “Special Instructions” contained in Appendix-III of the Notice.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form