Walk-In-Interview: 04 to 09 January, 2017
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)
Phase-3, Near Modi Mill NEW DELHI-110020
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) invites Application for the post of 78 Staff Nurse, Kitchen-Helper & Various Vacancy on Contract Basis. Walk-In-Interview 04 to 09 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ICSIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Staff Nurse
No. of Vacancy: 26 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16468/-
2.Post Name: Kitchen-Helper (Semi-Skilled)
No. of Vacancy: 15 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16958/-
- For Staff Nurse: Matriculation or equivalent from recognized University/ Board. A grade certificate in Nursing from recognized institution.
- For Kitchen-Helper (Semi-Skilled): Literate and experience of cooking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Applicants are required to come for Walk-in-Interview on the dates mentioned in advertisement.
- One time Registration fees of Rs.1000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria’s carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual basis in various Departments of Govt. of NCT, Delhi as per the requirement of the Department.
- Final selection of candidates for the panel will be based on the performance in the interview/ interaction and as found eli gible as per prescribed criteria. ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates from panel.
- The selection of the candidates from the panel to any department is subject to his/her suitability in the formal interaction conducted by client department.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interview/ Interaction/ typing test.
- The place of deployment will be Delhi/NCR. Candidates must be willing to travel to any place in Delhi/ NCR as part of their job. They may work on shift/ rotational basis as per department requirement.
- The qualification of the candidates must be from recognized University/ Institution.
- Candidates with last semester result awaited or incomplete degrees are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply ICSIL Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Original and one copy of self attested documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: ICSIL Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Above Post Office Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-3, Near Modi Mill NEW DELHI-110020.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 04 to 09.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification