Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Public Enterprises Selection Board
Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road
1.The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (MARKETING), HINDUSTAN ORGANIC CHEMICALS LIMITED in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 65,000-75,000/-(REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
2. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post along with their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 08th August 2016. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready along with their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
3. If the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
1.Name of the post- Director (Marketing)
Pay Scale- Rs.65,000-75,000/-
Name of the PSU- Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited
Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of setting up for chemicals manufacturing units for production of organic chemicals and chemical intermediates. The Company has two units viz. at Rasayani, District Raigad, Maharashtra and at Ambalamugal, Kochi, Kerala. In addition, M/s Hindustan Fluorocarbons Limited at Hyderabad is the subsidiary of HOCL. HOCL is a schedule ‘B’ and BIFR referred CPSE under the administrative control of Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals under the Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers.
The incumbent should be graduate from a recognized university with good academic record. Persons with Technical qualifications and/or MBA with specialization in marketing discipline will have added advantage.
- The incumbent should have at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years in an organization of repute.
- Persons with experience in various marketing activities particularly in chemical or petrochemical industry, will have added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 08 August 2016. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Last Date: 08-08-2016
click above to download
the employment notification