HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED, AVIONICS DIVISION, KORWA
Uttar Pradesh-Pin 227412.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence.
- The government-owned corporation is primarily involved in the operations of the aerospace industry. These include manufacturing and assembly of aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment and airports operation.
1.Name of the post- Apprentices
Qualification: Diploma in Engineering in Electronics/Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil / Information Technology / Computer Science discipline. The Appearing Candidates will not be eligible. As per the Apprentices Act, the Candidates shall be eligible for Apprenticeship within a period of three years of passing of the qualified examinations. Those who have passed the Diploma Examination before 2013 are Not Eligible.
Age Limit: 26 years for General candidates Relaxable by 03 years in case OBC, 05 years in case of SC/ST Candidates (as on 15.07.16).
- The Candidates are required to submit the filled in Bio Data (in the prescribed Format) along with his/her latest passport size photograph pasted in it. The self-attested copies of the following documents are to be attached with the Application:
1)High School Certificate & Marksheet
2) Intermediate Certificate & Marksheet
3) Diploma Certificate & Mark sheet of all Semesters
4) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC as applicable
5) Certificate of Extra-curricular activities
6) PH Certificate (if applicable).
- The reservation for Engagement of Apprentices will be admissible as per the Apprentice Act 1961.
- The Selection for Engagement of Apprentices will be based on Merit, taking into consideration the Marks secured in the Diploma (Technical) Examination. The CGPA grades are to be converted into marks and the same are to be entered into the application.
The Wards of the Serving /Retired /Deceased Employees of HAL are required to submit the details of the Employee, duly certified by Manager (HR) in the attached Format along with application of the Candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible Candidates will have to submit their Bio data (as per the attached Format) & self-attested Copies of the relevant documents latest by 15.07.2016. On the top of Envelop, the Applicant should write “Application for Diploma (Technical) Apprenticeship”. The Complete Application may be dropped in the box kept in the Security Control Room, HAL Korwa. The complete application along with all enclosures is to be submitted/ sent through post so as to reach on or before 15.07.2016.
Last Date: 15-07-2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form