HIGH COURT OF MADRAS
( ROC.NO. 105/2013/CON.ESTT.1)
Applications are invited, in the prescribed format, for Direct Recruitment to the following posts in the Madras High Court Service
1.Name of the post: Superintendent (Catering)
Scale of pay : Rs.9,300- 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs.4,600
No.of Vacancies: Two
2.Name of the post : Bearer
Scale of pay : Rs.4,800- 10,000 + Grade Pay Rs.1,400
No.of Vacancies : Three
General Instructions :
Ø The fee should be paid only by Demand Draft drawn in any Nationalised Bank in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Madras, payable at Chennai.
Ø Candidates should verify the correctness of particulars in the Demand Draft enclosed with their application and if the Demand Draft sent by them is found to be defective or invalid, their applications will run the risk of being rejected.
Ø Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Ø The Demand Draft should have been obtained on or after 18.01.2016.
Ø The candidates willing to apply for both the posts, shall send separate application for the post of Superintendent (Catering) and Bearer
Ø The candidates applying for both the posts, shall pay separate fee for each of the posts.
Ø The candidates belonging to S.C / S.T. are exempted from payment of Fee.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
Ø The applications are to be submitted by registered post.
Ø The application form can be downloaded and the filled in printout of the application form, along with required enclosures and the demand draft for payment of fee shall be sent by registered post to the Registrar General, High Court, Madras 600 104 and the same shall reach the office of the Registrar General, High Court, Madras 600 104, before 5.00 pm on 03.02.2016. The incomplete application without prescribed /required enclosures including DD and received after the due date will be summarily rejected and no further communication/representation in this regard will be entertained. No separate acknowledgement will be sent to the candidates, after receipt of the application.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED ALONG WITH DULY FILLED IN APPLICATION FORM:
(1) Attested copies of Educational Qualifications.
(2) Attested copy in proof of date of birth (SSLC / HSC / TC).
(3) Demand Draft for the payment fee.
(4) Attested copy of evidence for having sufficient experience.
(5) Attested copy of evidence for knowing two languages as referred in the qualification above for the respective posts.
(6) Attested copy of Certificate of Character and Conduct obtained from the Head of Institution in which the candidate last studied / studying.
(7) Attested copy of Community Certificate.
(8) Latest Certificate of character and Conduct obtained from a responsible person but not being a relative but who is well-acquainted with the candidate in private life, in the prescribed format.
(9) The Original Testimonials need not be enclosed.
(10)The Originals of the xerox copies of the above documents should be kept ready by the successful candidates in the skill test, so that they may be produced by the candidates at the time of interview.
Last Date of Submission of Application :03/02/2016
click above to download
the employment notification