THE NAINITAL BANK LIMITED
Seven Oaks Building
- The Nainital Bank Limited was established in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and few other prominent personalities of Nainital with the objective to cater banking needs of the people of the region.
- In the year 1973, Reserve Bank of India directed Bank of Baroda, a premier nationalized bank, to manage the affairs of the Nainital Bank Limited.
- At present Bank of Baroda holds 98.57% share holding in the Nainital Bank Limited and remaining 1.43% shares are held by the public.
1.Name of the post- Head-Digital
Educational Qualification- The candidate must hold a Post Graduation degree in any discipline
Minimum Experience- The incumbent should have a minimum of 15 years of experience with deep banking and financial services experience including strong digital experience.
Minimum Experience: The incumbent should have a minimum of 15 years of experience with deep banking and financial services experience including strong digital experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prime responsibility will be to architect the roadmap for Digital Banking – to offer customers personalized, convenient, safe, digital banking.
- Start, build and lead the venture from the ground up.
- Formulate a differentiated business strategy and drive seamless execution, hiring the right talent, go-to-market strategy and other aspects.
- Build the quality framework, compliance and governance and go-to-market plans with defined unique selling proposition.
- Identify and assess new technologies, functionality and propositions to deliver increased revenues and improved customer experience.
- Innovate to automate processes, create new products, transform the experience of its customers .
- Pursue agile development – this extends from online interactivity and payment solutions to mobile functionality and opportunity to boost bank brands in social media.
- Build digital teams with a mix of Marketing and Technology – with internal & external know-how – which can help produce concrete innovation that are ready for clients/ customers use.
Job specific skills:
- Creative, dynamic apex executive with a track record of creating new markets and operationalizing innovations and digital transformation with the experience, management skills, strategic mindset and vision to lead business
- A next generation business leader who is a strategic thinker, creating data driven audience experiences, having successfully built and market the financial innovations including next generation user interface, mobility, mobile payments, video banking, real time CRM & analytics, payments, digital banking solutions.
- Ability to navigate complex business opportunities, envision/ define solutions and lead cross-functional teams.
Last Date: 30-06-2016
click above to download
the employment notification