Walk-in Interview: 20th December, 2017
Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway,
Central Railway invites Application for the posts of 02 General Surgery 1 (OBC)& Orthopedic (UR). Apply Online before 20 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- General Surgery
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.26950/-
2.Name of the post- Orthopedic
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.15600-39100/-
Age Limit for appointment as Senior Residents:
- Upper Age Limit for appointment as Senior Residents:
- 33 years for those having post Graduate qualification.
- 35 years for post-Doctoral Degree holders. Relaxation for SC/ST candidate & PH as per Government of India notification.
NOTE: – The status of vacancy can be checked on Indian Railway website” www.cr.indianrailway.gov.in.> News &Recruitment> Recruitment > Notification > Engagement of Senior Resident.” Please bring the filled application form which can be downloaded from the above website. *The extension of senior residency scheme from Railway Board is till 13.01.2018; further extension is subject to sanction from Railway board.
Tenure of Senior Residency:
- The contract of appointment for Senior Residents will be one year*. The total period of Senior Residency cannot exceed the maximum period of three years subject to renewals
- The termination of contract can be done on one month notice or pay from either side.
- Unfurnished accommodation will be provided, if available.
- No private practice will be allowed.
- They will be called upon to perform any additional duties in the interest of Railway Administration including Railway accidents and National programme etc.
Medical Department of Central Railway will be conducting a “Walk in Interview” on 20.12.2017 at 11.30hrs in Medical Director’s Office, Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai. 400027.
The tenure of senior Resident is for one year (subject to extension of scheme after 13.01.2018).The Maximum permissible tenure of senior Resident is three years. Emoluments:- for Sr. Residents having post graduate Degree Pay Rs.26950/- (Basic) +Rs.6600/- (Grade pay), Pay Band-3 (15600-39100) other relevant allowance as per Railway Board’s guidelines issued from time to time.
The applicants are requested to submit their application on 20.12.2017, between 10.00 to 11.00 hrs in room no.24 of Dr.B.A.M.Hospital for Walk in interview. The candidates are expected to bring all original documents along with a set of self-attested photocopy of the same pertaining to age, qualification, MCI registration/MMC registration, work experience, caste etc. (List enclosed). OBC candidates should bring current year’s validity certificate.
As mentioned by CPO and approved by AGM in Office Note No.BY.HE.Sr. Resident dated.16.02.2017 “if indicated community candidates not being available, Senior Resident posts will be filled by any other community on a provisional basis”Fresh selection process will be done for these candidates at the end of their one year tenure.
click above to download
the employment notification