Dena Bank invites application for the post of 01 Financial Literacy Centre Counselor (FLCC) on contract basis. Apply before 16 July 2018. Dena Bank Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.denabank.com
1.Name of the post- Financial Literacy Centre Counselor (FLCC)
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs. 20,000/-
A graduate degree from recognized University. Preference will be given to having post graduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work.
- Appointment will be on contract basis for a maximum period of 3 years, with annual review.
- The Contractual engagement is purely on temporary basis. This will not vest any right to claim for regular appointment or for continued contractual
- The contract may be terminated with notice of one month from either side.
- Renewal of contract may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
- He / She would be in charge of a particular FLC and would provide counseling at FLC in accordance with the guidelines of RBI on FLC. He / She shall report to the concerned Lead District Manager.
- Carry on day to day activities of FLCs as per guidelines of RBI.
- Impart financial literacy in the form of simple messages like why save, why save with banks, why borrow from Banks, etc.
- To ensure that miss selling of financial products and services does not take place.
- To conduct financial literacy camps on Digital banking with latest digital banking products.
- To maintain record in the form of register containing details such as name, gender, age, profession, contact details, whether banked or unbanked, details of services availed and whether linked with banking services.
- Imparting knowledge on various schemes of Govt. of India (like PMJDY, APY, PMSBY, PMJBY and other social security schemes, Digital Banking etc.) announced from time to time as per instructions of HO/ ZO/ LDMs.
- Other responsibilities that may deem fit from time to time.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:04-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:16-07-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form (attached above) & send it to The The Zonal Manager, Dena Bank Zonal Office, 2 ND FLOOR SHRI RAM COMPLEX RADHANPUR HIGHWAY MEHSANA-384002 Ph. 02762-250926, 251003 on or before 16 July 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification