(A Govt. of India Undertaking) NAINI PLANT, MIRZAPUR ROAD NAINI, ALLAHABAD, UP-211010
ITI Limited, the Country’s premier Telecom Company, multi unit Central Public Sector Undertaking is all set to take telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The company offers complete range of telecom products covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and Subscriber premises equipment. In line with the prevailing technology trend ITI has made strides in the CDMA and GSM Technology, manufacture of GSM-BTS and Infrastructure equipment. Besides offering the latest telecom solutions and customized support to a variety of business. ITI has a dedicated Network Systems Unit for carrying out installation and commissioning of equipment and undertaking turnkey jobs. The company has set up state of the art data centre at Bangalore. The Company is looking for creative and talented professionals in the field of Finance for posting at different manufacturing units/offices at Raebareli, Naini, Mankapur and Bhubaneswar.
I. FINANCE PROFESSIONALS : at the Level of Gr. 6 on Tenure appointment for a period of Five years, which is extendable for further period based on Company’s requirement and satisfactory performance of
the official. POSITION AND PAY SCALE
CHIEF FINANCE MANAGER (GRADE6 )
CTC at Rs. 899652. Scale of payRs. 16000-400-20800.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES – 02 (TWO)
Pass in Final Examination of CA/ICWA
Post Qualification experience of minimum of 12 years in the relevant area in a large Industrial / Govt. / Private organization.
Should have strong grounding in all aspects of Finance functions with emphasis in
Financial Management, Costing, Audit, Budgetary controls, Treasury Management,
Finalization of Accounts, Taxation, Capital expenditure control, familiarity with
computerized system and related areas.
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Not more than 45 years relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities, 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-service personnel in accordance with the instructions of Central Govt.
II. FINANCE EXECUTIVES ON TENURE OF 5 YEARSwhich is
extendable for further period based on Company’s requirement and
satisfactory performance of the official.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES – 05 (FIVE)
POSITION AND PAY SCALE
FINANCE EXECUTIVE : (GRADE 2)
CTC Rs. 484128 per year. Scale of Pay Rs. 8600-250-14600.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
Pass in Final Examination of CA/ICWA or MBA-Finance – regular full timecourse of 2 years with 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant area in a
large Industrial / Govt. / Private organization.
Candidates should have strong grounding in all aspect of Finance functions with
emphasis in Financial Management, Costing, Audit, Budgetary controls, Treasury
Management, Finalisation of Accounts, Taxation, Capital expenditure control,
familiarity with computerized system and related areas.
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
2. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex Servicemen category exists as per Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued
by the Government of India.
3. Educational Qualification and Age limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement and experience is as on the last date of advertisement. 4. Relaxation in Age / Experience / Qualification may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
5. The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
6. Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
8. Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or note to fill any of the post/s. The number of post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the company.
9. Candidates will be considered for the interview in the appropriate / lower level of Grade / Designation depending on the experience, salary drawn and position held by them.
10.Out of the total period of experience stipulated, candidates should have completed at least one year of service in the company’s comparable equivalent next lower Grade / Position and scale of pay
11.To & fro sleeper class train farefor Gr.II and AC-III tier for Gr. VI by the shortest route will be reimbursed to candidates from out stations as per rules of the company
(A)APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED THROUGH ONLINE.
In addition to submit on line application, the candidates are requested to submit soft copy of the application in the prescribed format duly filled through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Last date of the receipt of application is 15.12.2015. No application fee required.
(B)Candidates should submit self attested copies of the following documents along with originals at the time of interview.
(I) Certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc.
(II) Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of SC/ST category candidates.
(III) Recently obtained community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement) in case ofOBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates.
(IV) Valid disability certificates issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format in case of PWD category candidates.
(V) Service Certificate in case ofEx-Service Category candidates. (VI) In case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, ‘No objection letter’ from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of interview. The candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification, experience against the advertisement.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form