Dy. Director (Finance & Accounts),Executive Trainee (Accounts) , Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at MP Power Transmission Co. Ltd, Jabalpur Dec 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
MP Power Transmission Co. Ltd (MPPTCL), which is a wholly owned Govt. of Madhya Pradesh Undertaking incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, invites applications from the desirous SC/ST candidates of MP domicile to fill up the following vacant positions ;
1. Name of the post : Dy. Director (Finance & Accounts) (Class-I) E 3A Cadre of MPPTCL : 04
Age Limit (As on 15.01.2013) : 50 Years
Educational Qualification : CA/ICWA WITH MINIMUM 3YEARS
2. Name of the post : Executive Trainee (Accounts) – One year training (Class-II) : 10
Age Limit (As on 15.01.2013) : 45 Years
Educational Qualification :CA/ICWA or M.Com/MBA (Fin) with minimum 55% marks,
Selection process : The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of percentage obtained in qualifying examination as indicated in the above table. The short listed candidates shall be called for interview. The final select list would be prepared on the basis of 50% weightage of percentage marks obtained in qualifying examination and 50% marks weightage for interview. The candidate possessing qualification of CA/ICWA as indicated under qualification criteria for respective post shall be awarded bonus marks as decided for this process for evaluating final performance of the candidate for short listing candidates for appearing in interview as well as for final selection.
Fee : Demand-Draft of Rs.250/-(Rs Two Hundred & Fifty only) drawn in favour of Regional Accounts Officer, MPPTCL Jabalpur towards stationary/Postal chargeslatest andhra govt jobs
How to Apply :
i) Application format can be downloaded from the website.
ii) Completed application with copies of the required certificates shall be submitted to the Chief Engineer (Corporate Affairs).Block No.-2, Second floor,Shakti Bhawan MP Power Transmission Company, Ltd,Rampur, Jabalpur,Pin- 482008
iii) The candidate must indicate the name of post applied/category on the top of the envelope in capital letters and his/her name and address on the left bottom side of envelope (Sender’s address).
1. The candidate who does not possess specified qualification and the required post qualification works experience need not apply. During the scrutiny of the original certificates at the time of interview, if any discrepancies are found or the candidate is found non eligible
2. Candidates working in Govt./semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings, should apply through proper channel.
3. Candidates should submit a copy of their Caste Certificate as well as M.P. domicile certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of M.P. in prescribed format. The Caste Certificate issued from other States and those candidates, who are covered under migrated category, shall not be entertained for the post advertised.
4. Non-refundable Demand-Draft of Rs.250/-(Rs Two Hundred & Fifty only) drawn in favour of Regional Accounts Officer, MPPTCL Jabalpur towards stationary/Postal charges shall be payable alongwith application towards stationary/Postal charges.
5. Any dispute, arising out of the selection process will be dealt with within the jurisdiction of Jabalpur Courts only. In case of the disputes referred to the MPPTCL, the decision of theMD, MPPTCL shall be final and binding on both the parties.
6. All eligible SC/ST candidates of Madhya Pradesh shall be reimbursed to & fro second class train fare/bus fare by the shortest route (within the jurisdiction of MP State) for attending the written test & interview.
7. Candidates having a third child born on or after 26.01.2001 are not eligible to apply.A candidate having a third born child should submit date of birth Certificate of last born child for verification otherwise his/her candidature could be cancelled.
8. The selected candidates shall have to undergo prescribed medical test before joining the training.
Tentative Last Date : 15-01-2013
About the organization:
Under Power Sector Reform Programme, Government of Madhya Pradesh has unbundled the M.P. State Electricity Board into five wholly owned State Government Companies, out of which one each has been independently assigned Electricity Generation and Transmission functions and the balance three are Distribution companies responsible for electricity distribution in their respective jurisdiction. M.P. Power Transmission Company Ltd. (MPPTCL) is one of such five companies carved out of MPSEB to undertake the activities relating to electricity transmission within the State of M.P. Subsequently, in May’2006 one more Company, namely MP Power Trading Co. Ltd. has been carved out of MPSEB to look after trading of Power and other associated activities.M.P. Power Transmission Company was incorporated on 22nd November, 2001 and it formally began its operations under an Operation & Management Agreement executed with MPSEB on 1st July, 2002, which provided for undertaking all activities relating to intra-state transmission of electricity for and on behalf of MPSEB. Further, in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of Section 39 of Electricity Act, 2003, GoMP has nominated this Company as the State Transmission Utility
MP Power Transmission Company Limited MPPTCL
Block No.-2, Second floor,
Click above to download
the vacancy details